Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
dtoit500158

Overnight while traveling

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Jul 2022
On arrival the service were good.
The room was clean and well equipped.
The parking requires improvement especially when the facility was fully book and Large number of bigger vehicles was parked on the premises. To park with a trailer will be difficult.
With Load shedding it might be a good idea to invest in a good generator or solar power system.
Breakfast was good,
1.8 km from Allianto Boutique Hotel
R 1 560
27.9 km from Allianto Boutique Hotel
Free parking
A view from the street out front
R 1 194
1.7 km from Allianto Boutique Hotel
One of 2 Sparkling Pools
3.3 km from Allianto Boutique Hotel
Pool
Riverfront, elegant, simply the most regal guesthouse in Upington. Completely renovated October
4.2 km from Allianto Boutique Hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
    R 1 625
4.8 km from Allianto Boutique Hotel
View more hotels in Upington
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2022

I've stayed over at this guesthouse several times throughout the years and have never had a bad experience. I was happy when I hear my employer booked me here again so on arrival I saw that the premises is being renovated and that they are building extra rooms, didn't really bother me. I booked in and was given the honeymoon suite even though I was alone. Wow, the room is massive with beautiful furniture and massive four poster bed. The bathroom is also massive with a stunning modern bath and shower. The room has a massive TV with all DSTV channels. Enough tea and coffee to last me throughout my stay. Everything is clean and spotless. Staff are very friendly and always assist when asked.
I recommend this place to anybody visiting Upington. For extra satisfaction, ask to stay in the honeymoon suite. Pool has no water, probably due the season.

Room tip: Honeymoon Suite is the best
Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2021

The room was dirty, no tissues in the tissue box, only one mug and spoon in the room, the toilet seat was chipped. The chairs armrest was dirty, has not been cleaned in a while. On the stoep the ashtray full of cigarette butts were not cleaned in a long time. The appearance of the property is also not that of a Boutique Hotel.

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2016

The owner of this B&B completely disregards the guests safety so please do not stay here. I was left in this B&B on my own (no other guests) for a night two weeks ago with over 40 degrees heat and no water. I ended up boiling a kettle to get drinking water. The owner does not give you her name and does not answer her calls. I had another night booked here which she made me stay in her other B&B as this place was still empty and the other one had no bathroom door or bedside lights that worked. The owner makes no effort to talk to you or help you. In fact she advised me to go and get dinner at a place 1km down the road and said I should walk. My guide who was taking me to the Kgalagadi had a fit over this as a few weeks before I was there a neighbour of this B&B had been brutally attacked and is still in hospital fighting for his life. Upington is a high crime town and so to be told it was safe for a single woman to walk around when it clearly is not is just downright irresponsible. Avoid this place unless it is the only place you can get a bed!!

Room tip: Do not book any room here
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Panthera2013
Reviewed 29 December 2015

We book Allianto Boutique hotel and spa for our recent stay in Upington.We followed the directions as per tripvisor but when we came there the owner redirect us to a B&B and not a Boutique hotel.
What a terrible week in Upington . No swimming pool. We stayed in a redecorated garage shower door broken , bedside lamp not working. Last winter s heated blanket still on the bed. Tripvisor please be so kind to make sure that we as consumer get what we book and pay for. I don't think this is good for your image.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Yvette Malan M
Reviewed 4 April 2015

This hotel is suitable for overnight stays, but does not leave a lasting impression. After a long drive from Centurion Gauteng we had to phone to let the lady know that we have arrived. Nobody at reception.

Date of stay: March 2015