“Super service from staff.”

McDonald's Upington
Ranked #20 of 35 Restaurants in Upington
Price range: R 18 - R 181
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: McDonald’s Upington is Dedicated to everyone who says, “I’m lovin’ it”. To our super fans – We salute you.
Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

Super service from staff. Clean all round. Friendly. Good stop over through the town if you are in a hurry

Date of visit: December 2019

Reviewed 22 June 2019

I have been eating at McDonalds for over 40 years from Los Angeles to London, Cape Town to Canberra but have never come across a Branch as appalling as Upington. The location is good, the decor is standard, the Staff are mediocre, the Management is abysmal. When I had eaten my lukewarm Cheeseburger I went to the Gents toilet - which was quite awful. The Urinal was overflowing onto the floor, the toilet was strewn with empty toilet rolls and other rubbish. When I reported this to the female Manager she was bored and indifferent - no apology, no urgency, no interest in the once renowned Standards of the Chain. All she said was that she would call a Plumber ( who presumably would wash the floor of the toilet as well!). Never Again!

Date of visit: June 2019