“Dinner”

Cafe Zest
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Upington
Price range: R 732 - R 3 751
Reviewed 25 February 2023

Amazing food and great value especially for British people due to the exchange rate. The steak and park main courses in particular were delicious. The staff friendly and efficient.

Date of visit: February 2023

Reviewed 12 January 2023

We were in Upington on X-mas eve, on our way to Namibia. It was the only restaurant that was open, so we were very excited to find this little gem. It has a modern, vibey atmosphere. They whipped up a vegan pasta for my husband and I had the chicken schnitzel. Very generous portions and friendly staff. The service was a bit slow, but being unannounced on X-mas eve, I cannot really complain. We had a very enjoyable evening. Thank you!

Date of visit: December 2022
Reviewed 30 November 2022

Never ever disappoint. Great atmosphere and service and the food is always perfect. A variety to choose from. Lot's of creativity and local flavors.

Date of visit: November 2022
Reviewed 11 September 2022 via mobile

Delicious food and excellent service. We ate here three times during our visit. Highly recommend the Panna Cota, Line fish, arrancini and crab cakes.

Date of visit: September 2022
Reviewed 3 July 2022

I just loved my meal here. My steak was just excellent and so was the wine. The service was also polished. I enjoyed the kudu carpaccio. I highly recommend it.

Date of visit: May 2022