Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
eDreams
US$64
US$61
View deal
Agoda.comUS$64
All reviews excellent service safe parking guest house rooms were very clean breakfast was delicious after hours enjoyed my stay value for money excellent stay home away from home guesthouse accommodation garden
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2021

This was a great Guest House. Mondior Manor Guest House was very clean and spacious with a great breakfast. The host went above and beyond to help us get to and from the airport.
Many thanks for the lift Paul

Reviewed 24 April 2021

The rooms were very clean. The breakfast was amazing! I got more than I expected for the money I paid. When we were stranded with transport we were offered to be taken to the airport free of charge. The service was great and professional.

Reviewed 22 April 2021

The breakfast was very big so i never ate for the rest of the day. The staff are really helpful, they even helped me with directions for where i needed to go and gave me a shorter route than i had mapped out.

Reviewed 20 April 2021

Staff was very friendly and welcoming.Rooms were very clean.The place is situated in a perfect location.Breakfast was the best.The pool area is to die for.I would recommend the place to family and friends.

Reviewed 18 April 2021

Mandior Manor exceeded my expectations. The reception is warm and friendly, and my stay there was pleasant. The staff are helpful, the place itself is pretty nice and peaceful. The breakfast was delicious and the location is perfect.