Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
MandlaMalope
Hazyview, South Africa

Hotel 247

Review of HOTEL247
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Nov 2023
Great service the standard of the room was also great. Please have a look at the TV channels, some are not clear while you can also consider adding local content and sport. The shower drain did not properly work as well on Room 101.
Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip.com
    R 1 598
5.8 km from HOTEL247
View more hotels in White River
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2023

The hotel is conveniently located, and rooms and amenities are functional, neat and comfortable. Breakfast was scrumptious (despite load shedding), but some very noisy guests spoiled the evening somewhat.

Date of stay: July 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 May 2023

Terrible experience. I booked 2 nights using my British Airways Avios. On arrival no booking could be found. I produced booking confirmation and we were allocated a room.
Next day we were phoned continuously for information as the had no knowledge of BA Avios. When we returned for the 2nd night I was again asked for reservation confirmation, I was asked to email to 2 different email addresses. They insisted they were not listed by BA. I went onto the BA website and showed them I could make a booking for the next night. I was then asked to pay and I explained again that account was paid using loyalty points.
Next morning I checked out and was presented with a bill for over R2000. Incidentally on the desk it was advertised at R990 a night so even if I had paid, I was being screwed.
I refused to pay, again producing proof that it had been booked through Avios.
I left and the gate was locked and they refused to let me drive out.
Numerous unsuccessful attempts were made to contact BA in SA, UK and USA.
Eventually after about an hour I managed to get hold of someone higher up the food chain and I was able to leave.
Made to feel like a criminal, missed an important appointment and threw money away on unnecessary phone calls.
One thing for sure is that they will never see me again

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2022 via mobile

My room was impeccable, and oh so comfy. The amenities offered are amazing and it was so cool to chill by the Boma. The food was well prepped and so tasty. I especially enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Thanks to all for the awesome service

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2022

The hotel is basic but the service is excellent, friendly staff and great breakfast. The rooms were clean but the guests can do with a bar fridge as Nelspruit can get hot .It was a short stay and will be back .

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 30 June 2022 via mobile

Rooms are not sound proof at all. So you hear all the movement during the night, no sleep.
You have to pay your cappucino at breakfast even though breakfast is included in your night stay.
No mini fridge in your room....

Date of stay: June 2022