All reviews magnolia restaurant lovely hotel tour guide boutique hotel beautiful pool the hotel staff the hotel is clean restaurants in the area rooms are spacious great weekend very pleasant stay breakfast and dinner reception area following morning kruger park business trip dorothy
Reviewed 28 November 2017

We stayed at this hotel earlier this month!

Great hotel in the small town of White River. Great spacious rooms and the restaurant had great meals and great service!

I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Carla_Coetzee, General Manager at Casterbridge Hollow, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Call_Me_Manks,
Thank you for taking the time in writing this lovely review on our TripAdvisor page.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Casterbridge Hollow Boutique Hotel. I am thrilled that you found the room and the your meals along with the service to your satisfaction. We are looking forward in welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Was booked at this lovely hotel with tour group of 44persons.

As tourguide i was pleased with standard and the guest was overall happy.

Just in terms of reaching Kruger Park a bit longer drive.

Ideal location for reaching or leaving to get to ORTambo Int.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear JohanSATG,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.
It was only a pleasure to host you and your group at Casterbridge Hollow Hotel. We are happy that your guests also enjoyed their stay with us. We are looking forward in welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

This is my third stay and it never dissapoints. The staff are incredibly warm and friendly and the rooms have everything you need as a business traveller, but are also great for the leisure traveller. The food at Magnolia, which is where I had breakfast and dinner each day, was excellent. I must especially mention Mary who waited on me for my dinners. Her service was particularly good and as a lone women travelling, I was very touched at the effort she put in to ensure I wasn't left to feel odd dining on my own. All in all a great experience and highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Sharon D,
Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor.
I am thrilled that you enjoy staying at Casterbridge Hollow as much as we love to have you here with us. I am delighted that you enjoy your room and the food at Magnolia Restaurant and Café. Thank you for Mary's special mention she would like to take the time to thank you for your kind words. We are looking forward in welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We visited for a weekend with a two night stay. The hotel is very nice with generous and clean rooms. The Nespresso coffee machine is a nice bonus! The location is great as there are lots of shops and restaurants in the area and you're a short drive to Nelspruit. The staff are lovely. The highlight is breakfast at Magnolia Restaurant, which is wonderful. I do feel that this hotel is a little expensive for the area and it can be very noisy at night. Overall, we had a very relaxing stay and I'd really recommend staying here rather than in Nelspruit.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear ChrisL75,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.
I am happy that you enjoyed your room along with our Nespresso coffee machine, our location, and the staff. We believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I am delighted that you found it as a highlight while staying with us. I glad that you had a relaxing stay with us. We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Will send complements to the food it was great.the staff were amazing especially the Manager Antonette and her reception team Ntokozo thank you for the hospitality.

The showers could use with a bit of make over room 22.

Otherwise it was superb.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Carla_Coetzee, General Manager at Casterbridge Hollow, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear kanjwre1,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted that you enjoyed the food at Magnolia Restaurant along with the staff's hospitality. Ntokozo & Antonette would like to thank you for their special mention. They are my superstars! We have just redone the showerfloor in room 22. Could you kindly mail me at gm@casterbridgehollow.co.za and advise what your suggestions are for the shower we take our guests feedback in extremely serious and would love to get your input. We are looking forward in welcoming you back in the very near future.