Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Amandio M
Maputo, Mozambique

My satisfaction

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Oct 2019
It was good to be again in Southern Sun. I enjoyed my staying in the hotel. Very good location and very good room. I didn’t enjoyed discount from my reward card because I did book from other site not directly from Tsogo site.
Trip type: Travelled with family
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Michelle H, General Manager at Southern Sun Mbombela, responded to this review
Responded 18 Nov 2019
Good Morning

Thank you for letting us know about your stay

Please remember to make your bookings via the Tsogosun website to get the special offers and discounts

R 1 748
  • ZenHotels.com
    R 2 135
4.4 km from Southern Sun Mbombela
View more hotels in Mbombela
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2019

the location is good, as this was a stopover to Hazyview. the room we had (a double bed) was slightly small but comfortable. the place was neat and clean and breakfast was good. the only thing i found unsatisfactory was the staff at the welcome & check in desk. No smile or welcome, we were simply ushered to the side desk to pick up our card, i signed and that was it, no information on how anything operates, or where breakfast is served and the times etc. i would definitely get the staff on a "how to welcome guests" 101 class.

2  Thank 3Shakera
Michelle H, General Manager at Southern Sun Mbombela, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2019

Good Morning

My apology for the late response

We appreciate all feedback , the relevant team members were addressed on the issues that were highlighted at the time.

We hope you have a wonderful week ahead

Reviewed 21 October 2019

Safe environment. Easily accessible, Near to the malls. Practical guide for touring, especially for first time travellers. Friendly staff. Affordable. Food tastes good and your outside pool garden view is breathtakingly beautiful.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Good Morning

My sincere apology for the late response to your comments

We appreciate all feedback and hope to have you visit us again soon

Reviewed 21 October 2019

My children and I were so welcomed, but for school the next day, we would have stayed longer. Our room was very restful, relaxing and spacious. By the second day, the children had become so accustomed to the sireen and environment I had to literary chase them around to get them ready for our return. My wife was so sad she could not make the journey as she had to take care of business at home during the period so compins I owe her a weekend at Emnotweni.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2019

I have nothing to complain about, Southern Sun is just wonderful and is always my first option each time I need a hotel. The Points really make staying with Tsogo Sun feel like part of the family. I am happy overall Thank you

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2019

Everything was great. I enjoyed my stay there. The breakfast was awesome. The staff was welcoming, courteous and always willing to assist. No wonder the hotel was always fully booked and the parking space forever too little. Well done to the team there.

• Trip type: Travelled on business