Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Resort714033
Vanderbijlpark, South Africa

Impressed tourist

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Oct 2019
Safe environment. Easily accessible, Near to the malls. Practical guide for touring, especially for first time travellers. Friendly staff. Affordable. Food tastes good and your outside pool garden view is breathtakingly beautiful.
Trip type: Travelled solo
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Michelle H, General Manager at Southern Sun Mbombela, responded to this review
Responded 18 Nov 2019
Good Morning

My sincere apology for the late response to your comments

We appreciate all feedback and hope to have you visit us again soon

R 1 826
R 450
    R 450
12.5 km from Southern Sun Mbombela
View more hotels in Mbombela
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2019

My children and I were so welcomed, but for school the next day, we would have stayed longer. Our room was very restful, relaxing and spacious. By the second day, the children had become so accustomed to the sireen and environment I had to literary chase them around to get them ready for our return. My wife was so sad she could not make the journey as she had to take care of business at home during the period so compins I owe her a weekend at Emnotweni.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2019

I have nothing to complain about, Southern Sun is just wonderful and is always my first option each time I need a hotel. The Points really make staying with Tsogo Sun feel like part of the family. I am happy overall Thank you

Reviewed 14 October 2019

Everything was great. I enjoyed my stay there. The breakfast was awesome. The staff was welcoming, courteous and always willing to assist. No wonder the hotel was always fully booked and the parking space forever too little. Well done to the team there.

Reviewed 14 October 2019

I recommend everyone planning to visit Nelspruit for either or leisure business to stay at Emnotweni Southern Sun. The Hotel is situated next to the casino and all other amenities like the botanical gardens and their service an food is excellent. 10/10

Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

This was our 4th visit to the hotel, to celebrate our wedding adversary.

The staff at reception were professional and friendly on arrival. We were given a room on the ground floor - room 141. I have been to a couple of hotels for more than once and were always welcomed backed and given the option for a room, depending on availability.

This room do not have any view as you are only seeing plants outside your window. You are also need to go past the conference rooms on the way to your room, which at times is not great with people all over the passages.

Unfortunately we also realise, when going to bed, that the linen had a coffee stain on. This was replaced the following morning when we mentioned it to the maintenance staff.

Breakfast fine and in line with most other hotels. Dinner, for me not the same as during previous visits.

Unfortunately I will think twice visiting again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple