All reviews the hotel staff value for money recommend this hotel riverside mall frequent guest beautiful hotel botanical gardens room service breakfast and dinner excellent service business stay go the extra mile keep up the good work friends and family excellent stay enjoyed my stay easy access
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Emnotweni is differnt from othe hotels in terms of staff who does not care about the visitors coming in ..example of one hotel where i arrived at around 22h00 and the receptionist was very impatient with me asking me if i want to eat that evening.. she was in a hurry saying she wants to knock off... that is the Stay easy hotel next to emnotweni in Nelspruit.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Michelle H, General Manager at Southern Sun Emnotweni, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Good Evening

Thank you for letting me know about your stay

Your comment on our sister hotel is noted and will be addressed

Regards

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Southern Sun Emnotweni is very family friendly and the food is great. The service was also awesome and the housekeepers give you privacy. the town itself is quiet small with not much to do but it's quiet relaxing.

Room tip: I don't know I only stayed in one room and was happy with it.
Date of stay: January 2018

Good Evening

Great to hear from our guests

we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I stayed over at the hotel for one night on the 14th of June. The hotel is generally good and the staff very helpful. I must however say that the meal I ordered for my room was not great for the price paid. The T-bone steak was well cooked however almost paper thin. For R175 I could have gone to a high end steak house.

The breakfast selection is ok with the usual choices of hot and cold foods. Service was good.

I will be back when travelling. The reason I say that value is average is because of the meal mentioned above.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Great to hear from you

Your comment are noted and have been addressed

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Well located hotel, good service, courteous staff, clean rooms, good breakfast. I used my sunrands for the booking on desk and it was very simple. WiFi was very good quality and stable. I recommend this hotel for everyone in business or holidays in Nelspruit.

Good Evening

Always great to hear from our guests

We look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 17 June 2018

This hotel has a very good location, just opposite to Riverside Mall. The Breakfast was included and was decent. Room was comfortable and clean. Value for money. Good for frequent travelers. I am not sure why this property is not showing on booking.com

Date of stay: April 2018

Good Evening

We are now on Bookings.com , so look out for us

Regards