Book now, pay at stay
US$110
US$70
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Old Vic Traveller's Inn(Nelspruit)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$29
Hostelworld.com
  • Pool
Columbus Guest House(Nelspruit)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfrequent guestthe hotel staffriverside mallrecommend this hotelbotanical gardensroom servicebeautiful hotelbusiness stayexcellent servicerooms are cleango the extra mileexcellent staykeep up the good workfriends and familyeasy accesswhite riverplace to stay
Reviewed 2 October 2017

excellent. The quality of service of the hotel is just bacome high level standard.
I would l ike in addition to recomend that update the room carpet because some of them seem old.
The people at the hotel helpful
.......

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Michelle H, General Manager at Southern Sun Emnotweni, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Great to hear from you , we hope to see you again real soon

Reviewed 30 September 2017

My visit to Emnotweni Sun was for business purposes. The stay I had was relaxing, rooms wete neat and very comfortable. Food was good. I truly felt refreshed the next monring. I would not think twice about coming here again. It is worth every bit of the money spent on it.

Good Evening

We hope to see you again real soon

Reviewed 26 September 2017

My stay at your hotel did meet my expectations and I can confirm that I did see value for my money. I can recommend the hotel to friends and family. I am looking forward to coming back soon. I also like your reward system, that encourages me to stay at your hotels most of the times when I travel.

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels

Wonderful to hear from our loyalty card holders , we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 26 September 2017

My kids went to the hotel the first time and due to the excellent service and love shown by the staff, they felt like experienced travelers. Breakfast and cleanliness on point. we never experienced any problem. the WIFI made their holiday. thank you very much.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels

The team is pleased to hear that your family enjoyed their stay , we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 22 September 2017

The level of service during my entire stay was excellent. All my expectations were met, a service worth the value of the Money.

I would definitely recommend it to any person I know. I will also go back again. I would kindly request that you do not change.

Good Evening

Thank you for reviewing your stay , we hope to see you again soon