Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Motsoeneng N

Terrible

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Nov 2023
What a horrible experience we had last weekend, first we received a call from Njabulo advising that our guest house was under construction, but they never came back to us when it was ready, we left late thinking they will advise what time will it be ready, no one bothered.

We arrived very late, early hours on Saturday morning, the state of the guest house was not appealing as it was dirty and there was dust everywhere. The Whole was so dirty inside the carboard really not a good hygiene. My noses are blocked from the paint smell, and I have sinuses.

Sunday, we asked to be given extra hour for late check-out, the attitude we received ove3r the phone from Nthabiseng saying it's all about housekeeping when will they start cleaning and go home and was not aware of renovation as she was off, as that guest house you can tell that whatever maintenance they had going was going to proceed on Monday. The service we received it was not value for money and really, we deserve a discount on this booking.

We felt that we were not given value for our money, they should have called us to get us an alternative accommodation or refunded so that we could have proper accommodation.

Bad service indeed, security upon arrival couldn't Speak English at all he was just like a statue and clueless.

Lorato Morake
Date of stay: November 2023
Room Tip: N/A
Trip type: Travelled with family
Exterior
    R 1 601
70.1 km from Ndalo Hotel and Conferencing, Badplaas
View more hotels in Mbombela
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2022

I saw a review from February 2020 of the hotel refusing to give take aways. 2 years later I requested to take a take away to have supper in my room and it's still a problem. Let alone me asking to bring the plate in the morning.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2020

1st and last time ever booking myself at this pathetic hotel,i wish i had read the reviews before i made bookings.i contacted the hotel telephonically and explained that im attending a funeral nearby so i would like to have my breakfast in a take away bag they agreed to my surprise in the morning no one seemed to knew about my request the staff at kitchen deliberately refused to dish out a take away and when i threatened to take their plates with me they then took my plate to the kitchen promising to dish it out on a take away which took forever...i left without my breakfast as i was running late this is really a sh##ty place indeed!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2020

We travel alot for work and have stayed in several 3 star hotels before. But this place is something else...the most pathetic hotel we have ever seen from the poor cleanliness and hygiene, to the poor quality of the food, several appliances not in working order, lack of helpfulness of the staff, the list goes on..... It's like you staying for free and asking for a favor when you request all of above which should be the bare basics of any hotel establishment. We are at a loss for words. Even mould in the rooms which is surely a health risk! How can this hotel be rated 3 star. We are baffled. Never ever will we return here again and good luck to the brave souls who do!!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Flyer58816544915, General Manager at Ndalo Hotel and Conferencing, Badplaas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2020

Dear our Valued Guest,

Your feedback is very important to us and we really take them seriously. As we always try to give quality and personalised service to all our guests, hence during we have tried to our best ability to attend to all you were not entirely satisfied with, including moving you to several different rooms, but it seems we were unfortunately not able to make your stay enjoyable whilst with us, for that we sincerely apologise. We have taken all your constructive feedback to heart to ensure that we seriously look into improving our overall service, we are still optimistic that you will one day come back to our hotel to experience an improved kind of a service.

We thank you.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a typical 3 star South African hotel. But it is seriously in need of some management.

There was no TV remote in my colleague's room. It so happens that a certain youth league recently held a conference here and when they left they took remotes and even telephones from the rooms.

We had to ask for shampoo. The light in the bathroom is too dim. (faulty globe)

The bed was good and the aircon kept the room at a comfortable temperature.

I don't particularly like the tiles on the floor as it makes the room very cold but it make for hygienic rooms.

But my biggest gripe is the insistence that I not overspend my dinner budget. A buffet was served at R195. This is pretty steep for what was on the menu anyway. My booking included dinner bed and breakfast. And we were allocated R250 for dinner.

But to ask R30 for a can of Appletizer is daylight robbery. This caused an argument about what we could afford to drink.

If I'm booked for dinner give me dinner.

Breakfast was the normal hotel faire but cold.

It's not a bad place, way better than that place over the road but..... Will I be back. Don't know.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
NdalohotelBadplaas, Guest Relations Manager at Ndalo Hotel and Conferencing, Badplaas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2019

Ndalo Hotel and Conferencing values each and every guest. We aim to provide a getaway to remember. Our friendly staff always goes the extra mile to provide a service of the highest standard. Our menu is continually being amended to cater to all tastes and we strive to keep our prices market -related at all times. We also have an open-door policy and always rectify any issues that might arise. As such, we wish to extend an invitation to you to revisit our beautiful establishment and experience first-hand the strides we have made in giving the best hospitality experience ever!

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

The staff was the highlight, they were very friendly and accommodating as they managed to book me and my friends last minute. I enjoyed the massage and the sauna too. The prices are fair. The hotel is right across the road from Badplaas forever resort.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank YourHighnessLeo

Ndalo Hotel and Conferencing value the feedback from our guests. We are pleased to hear that your stay was memorable. Please don't hesitate to visit us soon again. Our friendly staff is ready to welcome you back!