US$144
US$131
Book now, pay at stay
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Old Vic Traveller's Inn(Nelspruit)(Great Value!)
US$36
  • Pool
Columbus Guest House(Nelspruit)(Great Value!)
US$53
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I read other reviews, after I have already made a booking here. I wanted to withdraw my booking as everyone said horrible things about the resort, but the curiosity in me got the better of me.

I also called 2 days prior to check in, Zweli confirmed that Yamkelani has indeed made my booking. I initially wanted the family room, as we traveled with kids. I was shown room 35, which we didn't quite like. We were given 2 rooms, which were within the house, housing rooms 41-47. Apart from the bathroom door broken and the small communal bar fridge, we quite enjoyed our stay.

Then there was Mr Mkatshwa, who made sure we were well fed for the 3 days we spent there. They don't really have a wide range of dinner menu, but everything is freshly prepared for you. The breakfast on Sunday was just on another level. Freshly baked muffins and bread are just something you don't get anywhere else.

There's also a nice wedding chapel by the river bank, for those who think of tying the knot. The resort seems to be renovated, but in all earnest< I was expecting the worst, but got more than I bargained for.

The only downside for me is lack of visible signage, the venue is just on the N4, and if you miss is, you might cause an accident trying to u-turn.

Room Tip: Tranquil,Easily accessible,Next to Sudwala lodge
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We arrived in the dark on 30 May 2017. We checked in and was shown to our rooms 34 and 35. Room 34 had no towels and after requesting a double bed there was two single beds in the room, after asking for towels he was moved to another room - the honeymoon suite! in the suite there was no shower.
Room 35 - the room reeked like dirty water - don't know how to explain it - could be old body odour. the bed was half made with no pillow cases, the pillows - I have photographs was dirty.
This establish is in need of a serious make over it is old and tired. The photographs on the website is far from the truth.
Stay away, far away!

Room Tip: do not book a room here
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank cowboykoch
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Badly in need of some TLC. It looks as old as it is and the neglect of the past shows. I'm sure it has potential but right now it's just not there. Food was below average and service in the bar was poor, they even ran out of decent beer.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Absolutely terrible.
The pantry is empty, and they simply cannot offer anything on the menu, after arrangements were made in advance.
This is not what was arranged with management.
Stay away, this is not worth the money.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2016

Booked online two weeks in advance and no confirmation received. I managed to their direct email and asked to book a room for two. On the day I arrived, nobody knew about my booking. But they were very flexible and managed to get rooms for us. Great rooms and very good sleeping quality, secure parking and a large pool.Other good thing, the staff speakes Portuguese and south african languages. It's embeded on the nature, the be thing for me. As I stayed only one nigth cannot tell much more. It seems that they need to improve the booking system and communication among them.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends