See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We arrived in the dark on 30 May 2017. We checked in and was shown to our rooms 34 and 35. Room 34 had no towels and after requesting a double bed there was two single beds in the room, after asking for towels he was moved to another room - the honeymoon suite! in the suite there was no shower.
Room 35 - the room reeked like dirty water - don't know how to explain it - could be old body odour. the bed was half made with no pillow cases, the pillows - I have photographs was dirty.
This establish is in need of a serious make over it is old and tired. The photographs on the website is far from the truth.
Stay away, far away!

Room Tip: do not book a room here
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank cowboykoch
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Badly in need of some TLC. It looks as old as it is and the neglect of the past shows. I'm sure it has potential but right now it's just not there. Food was below average and service in the bar was poor, they even ran out of decent beer.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Absolutely terrible.
The pantry is empty, and they simply cannot offer anything on the menu, after arrangements were made in advance.
This is not what was arranged with management.
Stay away, this is not worth the money.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2016

Booked online two weeks in advance and no confirmation received. I managed to their direct email and asked to book a room for two. On the day I arrived, nobody knew about my booking. But they were very flexible and managed to get rooms for us. Great rooms and very good sleeping quality, secure parking and a large pool.Other good thing, the staff speakes Portuguese and south african languages. It's embeded on the nature, the be thing for me. As I stayed only one nigth cannot tell much more. It seems that they need to improve the booking system and communication among them.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 February 2016

I booked on Booking.com and called an hour prior to arriving and nobody knew about my booking, and ppppromised to call me back after a few minutes, after 10 minutes i called again and still they did not know. i then called booking.com and after a very ong wait and panic i was tld al was ok.

Breakfast was a total disaster. I am vegetarian and was with a muslim guy who stressed he did not eat bacon, yet they made him a bacon omelette and i found a piece of ham on my toast!

Service was very poor, the cost of R100 for breakfast for a vegetarian was not justified, i left hungry as there was just no service!

Rooms were great ! Hotel is great!

Room Tip: choose the honeymoon rooms!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business