Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
R 1 719
sicelok2020

May pleasant stay at StayEasy

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 09 Feb 2020
I generally enjoyed my stay. The breakfasts were delicious. Regarding WiFi, the free data package is a bit too small. And I struggled to reconnect to the WiFi after each time the power went out because of load shedding.
Date of stay: February 2020
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Michelle H, General Manager at StayEasy Mbombela, responded to this review
Responded 11 Feb 2020
Good Afternoon

Thank you for letting me know about your stay

I have also responded to your e-mail address

Regards
  • Mercure
    R 1 611
2.9 km from StayEasy Mbombela
View more hotels in Mbombela
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2020

The service standard is good and the best compared to where I travelled .staff attitude is always excellent .I always encourage my family and friends to book this hotel when travelling to Mbombela.Keep it up.

Date of stay: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Michelle H, General Manager at StayEasy Mbombela, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2020

Good Afternoon

Always great to hear from our guests

We hope you have a wonderful week

Reviewed 2 February 2020

Our room was entered by so called maintenance person while we were in room. Did not knock or anything. How can any hotel system be so bad that if person booked in the maintenance card can still work. Sorry never again. My wife don't feel safe there any more.

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Michelle H, General Manager at StayEasy Mbombela, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2020

Good Afternoon

Thank you for letting me know about your experience , the relevant team member has been addressed on the incident.

I do sincerely apologize for this bad experience

We can assure that our guests safety is always important to us.

Reviewed 2 February 2020

I have enjoyed staying in the hotel room 442 and the food received from the hotel especially the breakfast was so amazing I am really happy and would recommend to come again and stay for some other time and enjoy being there

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Good Afternoon

Great to hear from our guests

We hope that you will visit us again soon

Reviewed 28 January 2020

Emnotweni Stay Easy always available for me. My last visit I was excited that you now have uncapped wifi or is it called unlimited. Thank you, the few mbs we got in the past were frustrating and very limiting. Thank you for always allowing these late check outs, for some of us, we come for early morning meetings and or afternoon meetings and we get to spend some time in the room preparing for those meetings. Hotels are rigid with check out times, but you have been so kind as to allow me to spend a little extra time to allow me to finalize paper work or rest before a big meeting in Mpumalanga. Kudos to you.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Good Afternoon

Always great to hear from our valued guests

We hope that we will be seeing you again soon

Reviewed 22 January 2020

I found the hotel to be very convenient for our short trip to nelspruit. Check in was quick and efficient but i unfortunately was not advised about the wi-fi opportunity. The location is close to the malls and perfect for what we needed

Good Afternoon

We hope to see you again soon'