Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
kmotsa
Mbabane, Eswatini (Swaziland)

Review of La Villa Vita
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
It’s a very nice hotel in touch with nature and tranquility.
BUT:The warm pool never got warm.
Please improve on your breakfast ordering ;improve on the portions and variety
Date of stay: May 2024
  • eDreams
12.2 km from La Villa Vita
Pool
View more hotels in Mbombela
All reviews heated pool enjoyed our stay beautiful place spa treatments value for money out of this world excellent service kruger park rooms are spacious home away from home venue environment maintenance security
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2024

Omg this place is heaven on earth. I stayed in the luxury room and it felt like I was in caesars palace. It was clean, so big, every final touch had been well though of. Safe, fridge, large towels, huge shower, comfy bed. Very peaceful. The pool area is very big. I will be staying here again in July, hopefully in the same room. Staff were friendly and all went the extra mile. The whole Villa has everything u need and a perfect place to unwind and rejuvenate.

Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2024

I was absolutely delighted! The ambience was refreshing, a perfect getaway for some ME time. Staff was warm and friendly and the rooms squeaky clean. In addition, the bed terribly cosy. It makes me delight in envy when to think how the Presidential Suite looks like! Overall, a 10/10

Date of stay: April 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 April 2024 via mobile

The breakfast at LA Villa Vita wasn't up to par for a holiday experience. It felt rather ordinary, especially after having enjoyed a great breakfast at a premium hotel following a long flight. Despite my disappointment with breakfast, I must admit that their dinner was impressive and definitely justified the cost. However, I was surprised to find out that the Spa Room didn't actually include spa treatments; it was just a regular room, and spa services came at an additional cost. The website's information was confusing, and I ended up paying more than expected, especially after a 3 and a half-hour drive to get there.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2024 via mobile

So we needed a place to stay in Nelspruit after our safari in Kruger, la villa vita came up as a viable option.
The property is very well maintained and secure. I am an early riser and at 5:30 am the security guard was out and about doing his job, unlike other places we stayed where they were glued to their phone. The room comfortable with a great bathroom. The property has its own power in case of load shedding, which was appreciated. The bed was comfortable and everything was clean. Our highlight was meeting Willy the restaurant bar tender / waiter / comedian he was pleasant and funny. The meals served were great. Our vehicle was secure is parking garage. The only drawback was Wi-Fi in the room and our it seemed we couldn’t get cell coverage there at times. We would definitely stay there in the future.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2024

I always stay here and Nastajia and all the staff are superb!!
It's what I refer to as my tranquility.
Nothing is too much trouble and the friendless of staff is excellent.
It's like coming home every time I visit LA Vill Vita.
Nestled in a quiet suburb with excellent amenities and I never know when is loadshedding.
Bonus is wifi as it doesn't hinder me from conducting my business.
Business or pleasure this is the place too be!

Room tip: Go and experience the hospitality for yourself.
Date of stay: February 2024