Open today: 09:00 - 16:00
Review Highlights
Pumbaa resort get-away

We took a couple of nice photos. The animals are so well taken care of and beautiful. The staff are... read more

Reviewed 15 June 2024
Ewald2023
Secunda, South Africa
Great half day out

Reviewed 15 March 2024
towella69
Nerja, Spain

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2024

The park is great. Reasonably priced. The big cats are amazing. All animals here are rescued it’s not a zoo. Guides very knowledgeable about the animals but a bit dubious on his theory about the start of HIV. The main downside is getting here. Taxi took 2 hours to collect us. Better to pay a bit extra and ask the driver to wait. Guided tour takes 1.5 hours. Cafe on site.

Date of experience: March 2024
Reviewed 20 October 2023

I accidently came about this place when I search for accommodation in Nelspruit. I am so happy I found it. I cannot believe that they are so affordable. To stay so close to Wildlife's most amazing animals. Prior to my arrival they have whatsapp me and confirmed everything. Upon arrival was I greeted by the friendly manager. Entered my room, I was shocked to see how amazing it was. The aircon, wifi, bed, bathroom and food was super special. Not to mentioned the nature surroundings. Well done to Pumbaa. Love every moment.

Date of experience: October 2023
1  Thank mornem646
Reviewed 19 August 2023 via mobile

Stayed here for a friends wedding and cannot fault the location, staff, care and attention for Al of us and the rooms were immaculate with the most comfortable bed!

Date of experience: August 2023
1  Thank F4573VTvictoriac
Reviewed 6 June 2023 via mobile

They decided to go low on budget with new rooms. Mattress must be the worst I've ever experienced at any hotel, lodge, or guesthouse. Could as well sleep on the floor, mattress so soft, not even fit for a child. No warning that they didn't have a generator and had to sit for 2 hours with only an emergency light and no that is just below the ceiling, having to stand on a rattan chair to switch it on! No wi-fi during load shedding. Bedding is low budget, pillows softest you can get, small low quality towels, no bedside lamps, and toilet seat had one of the two bolts missing.

Date of experience: June 2023
Reviewed 3 January 2023 via mobile

I had a great time and the gin & tonic voucher didn't hurt either. Just be aware there is a bit of offloading to get to the place but most Cara can male it through. I absolutely loved all the quotes posted

Date of experience: December 2022