“Lunch ”

Mediterranean
Ranked #5 of 145 Restaurants in Mbombela
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: I believe there are two outlets of this restaurant, with one in Riverside Mall, and the one I was at in I'langa Mall. The URL seems to be for the Riverside one, but at least the phone number will help.
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

Quick, fast and friendly service.
I had the Sushi which was quickly prepared in front of me and was great.

Date of visit: March 2020

Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

I asked for oysters, the waitress straight informed me “We are out of stock on almost everything.” It was a Saturday afternoon... so no inventory for the weekend?

Then I looked at the menu. crayfish are prices per kg. I asked how much are crayfish per kg? She said they’re priced per gram. So I asked how much per gram? She said, all different prices, depending on weight. Two more tries, she could not manage the question.

People think they’re saving money, hiring form 3 drop outs. You are losing money, trying to subject your customers to this craziness. We left.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank AuntieAnne22
Reviewed 12 February 2020

Mediterranean makes the best sushi in nelspruit,but the food take too long to come to the table and I love their thick potato chips and crazy prawns,the food in general is delicious.they just needs to improve in service

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 2 February 2020

This has become our regular friend date night and well worth it. The atmosphere is good, the lighting is good, the food is good and the service is good. Overall a very good from my side.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 1 January 2020

It is good for see food, but is my preferred place for sushi, it got a very good variety of options. The wine list is decent.

Date of visit: December 2019