“Excellent food and service”

Turn 'n Tender Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 98 Restaurants in Nelspruit
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

After having travelled the Lowveld for a week I have to say the good and service is excellent at Turn and Tender. Although not as cheap as some other restaurants you definitely get what you pay for. The cuts of meat are delicious and Tender. Definitely a good choice for a delicious meaty outting.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I had a sirloin with pepper sauce and a baked potato. The steak was very soft and tasty. The sauce was quite hot but excellent. Although on the pricey side, the food was very good as was the service

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We met up with some other Norwegians and had a great time at this steakhouse. Meat cuts were presented at the table. Food was very good at moderate prices.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

We had Lunch at Turn n Tender, the staff were warm and welcoming and seated us quickly, our waiter was friendly and efficient and the service was good, the restaurant wasnt very busy so that helped, I ate a Cheese burger that was delicious and well presented, the veggies were also tasty, my wife had the calamari and it was also very good. We had a great experience at Turn n Tender and we will definitely go back again, this time to try the steak that looked amazing !

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I was going out for a nice dinner and wanted to try out the new (relatively) restaurant in Nelspruit. I was expecting to have a reasonably good steak. What I got was probably the best rump steak I have ever had - tender and tasty. Just great.