Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
hboes171656
Siegen, Germany

A memorable stay

Review of Highgrove House
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Apr 2024
Everything was perfect in the guest house and the food and the service were amazing. It´s not a 5-star accommodation it is a 7-star accommodation. Thanks for the great time.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
R 917
Fully refundable
12.3 km from Highgrove House
Pool
Pool area of HN where barbeques are held
R 1 494
    R 3 879
14.1 km from Highgrove House
Free Wifi
View more hotels in Hazyview
All reviews pool and sauna avocado trees gum trees milestone birthday course dinner surrounded by lush executive suite macadamia nut outdoor shower kruger national park comfortable accommodation kathy fireplace cource setting luxury grounds
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2024 via mobile

If you are looking for a unique place close to Kruger then look no further!

What makes Highgrove House truly magical is probably a well kept recipe. If I had to describe it, I’d say that you’d need to mix the hospitality and welcome of staying with family with a well polished high end establishment. Combine it all with the fact that you’re dining in a period mansion house. Top it up with a good measure of peaceful countryside atmosphere and you have the rough recipe for this unique place. I’ve stayed at quite a few high end hotels but these sometimes feel a bit impersonal as they have so many guests. Highgrove is a much more intimate setting and the owners get to know you and they truly care about making sure you have a wonderful and stress-free experience. The room I stayed in was an executive suite which had a balcony and an outdoor shower. It was so beautiful

Of course my favourite part of the stay was the food (I love eating), I dine at Michelin star restaurants and this place really is comparable to that. Everything I ate was fresh and combined incredible flavours. The thing that I thought was remarkable and which even high end hotels or restaurants don’t always get right is that here they take into account your dietary restrictions and don’t just pretend to adjust the menu, they come up with dishes that don’t make you feel that your dietary restrictions are an issue and they ensure that whatever you’re eating is equal to what other guests are eating. I am gluten free and lactose free so often I am told at restaurants that it’s too difficult (which isn’t accurate). The chef at Highgrove House baked me fresh muffins every day and they tasted incredible. Also they organised breakfast and lunch coolers for my safaris and everything tasted delicious.

My review is effusive but it still feels that I haven’t described how incredible this place is.

Thank you Tracey, Johlene, Vicky and all the Highgrove staff for the incredible welcome and hospitality, and for making my time here such a memorable experience.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 85doa
Reviewed 15 April 2024

All I can say it is there is nothing negative to say about Highgrove House
It is the most comfortable and friendly accommodation
The management and staff are the most beautiful people
Nothing was a problem for them when I did have a problem with an allergy and they were so kind hearted taking me to the doctor and making me comfortable
I love them all!! - all staff
Will definitely return in the near future

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2024

Absolutely fantastic!! I highly recommend Highgrove House, a really incredible experience. The service was impeccable and so thoughtful with superb attention to detail around all aspects of our stay. I must thank the whole team at Highgrove for a very memorable stay, we will back for sure!

Date of stay: March 2024
Reviewed 18 March 2024

Highgrove House is an excellent accommodation in a great garden on an avocado and macadamia nut farm . With a fantastic breakfast und a verb verb good restaurant. The dinner menue is great and the wine by side also. We enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: March 2024
Reviewed 7 March 2024

Everything was just perfect. Food was magnificent, all the staff could not have been more friendly or helpful, rooms were superb - what else can one say? Would wholeheartedly recommend staying here - with absolutely no reservations.

Date of stay: February 2024