Had the most amazing stay at Cambalala. The reception was great, nice and friendly staff. The chalet was beautiful, clean and equipped with everything we needed. Kruger Park lodge is a beautiful scenery altogether. Our kids enjoyed swimming a lot. I would definitely go back again.
Overnight stay from Kruger Park - very close to the gates and had nsupper at the resort - pretty good.
What an awesome place to escape the city buzz and unwind.Hassle free booking,amazing views,well maintained and friendly staff.Daily housekeeping added to the holiday vibe and the easy access to all the major stores made the experience fantastic,highly recommend this destination
I really don;t understand how this place is rated here, it is terrible!!!!
1. Smell of sewer in the rooms
2. The whole area is so dark with no light that it is hard to find your Chalet
3. No service - you need to find your Chalet and night when you check in!!! ridiculous....
4. No maintenance around the clock - if you have any problem in the room like we did ( electricity problems, smell.....) maintenance service only start at 8am.......I have never stay in such a place that you need to wait.....
5. The Chalet are very very old, need renovation ASAP, maintenance is very low...no lights, carpets are shabby....
The goods things - bunk beds and washing machine.
Place is definitely not recommended.
We have been back to Cambalala - Kruger Park Lodge a few times, and will keep coming back. Lovely accommodation , close to the Park and Shopes. Raymond the owner is very helpful . Can only recommend the Lodge.