“Outstanding stay and waterbok passed close to home.”
Review of Nyaleti Lodge

Nyaleti Lodge
Ranked #3 of 24 Hoedspruit B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 November 2016

This lodge is inside of Wildlife Estate ,Karin meet us and showed our room,there is huge common room with kitchen and all cutlery if somebody want cooking (we prefer go to restaurant Hat &Creek,that Karin advice us),on second floor is also common area (there are 4 double rooms in this building) with TV and computer.All places were very clean. On the morning we sought herd of waterboks strolling on the open space of reserve. Much thanks.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
NyaletiLodge, Owner at Nyaleti Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

Dear Michael,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our lodge and all the positive feedback.Karin managed the lodge while I was away and I am glad that she was able to give you advice on where to go for dinnerand the various acttivities in the area.
I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and do hope the rest of your stay in South Africa holds many wonderful memories.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2016

We had a nice stay at Pam's place. The place was intimate, quiet, clean and nice. Pam was such a lovely host she would tell us stories and chat with us while making our breakfast. She is also very helpful in finalizing our itinerary. The room was cozy, and bathroom was really clean.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
NyaletiLodge, Owner at Nyaleti Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Nyaleti Lodge.
Your good review and enjoyable experience means a great deal to me as I try to give personal service and make our guests feel at home.
I do hope that you enjoyed the rest of your holiday in South Africa.
I enjoyed meeting you both and hope that you will visit us again one day.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

We had a wonderful stay at the 310 home. As well as the house being beautifully appointed, it was also very well stocked with most things you would need. Our breakfasts cooked by a very hospitable Pam were absolutely lovely and there was nothing that was too much for her.
We absolutely loved the peaceful environment we could enjoy whilst sitting on the veranda. If we have the opportunity again, we would definitely like to visit again!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
NyaletiLodge, Owner at Nyaleti Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

Thank you so much for the great review ! It is always great to get positive feedback and I really hope that you will visit us in the future.
We pride ourselves in providing a delicious breakfast with fresh local fruits .
If a guest has any special needs we try our best to assist them.
I hope you both had a wonderful holiday in South Africa and will have happy memories of your stay with us .

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

What a lovely home inside the Wildlife Estate. I stayed in the 310 home which was beautiful & so relaxing. The backyard faces to the open reserve where you can take long walks. Unfortunately I only planned one night stay, but the other couple staying there told me the walking was lovely. I saw dik dik from the yard, & a family of wart hogs met me at the driveway. Pam is a wealth of information. She was great at sharing ideas of points of interest that I hadn't heard about. Wish I would've booked two nights. Highly recommended.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo

Dear Karen,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our lodge.
It was wonderful to meet you and thank you for the wonderful review.
It was a pity that your stay was so short it would have been great if you had time to do a few walks and a game drive.
I hope the rest of your holiday was also filled with many special memories of Africa.
I hope you will be back to stay with is in the future.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

I wish we had more time to spend at Nyaleti Lodge. We had an amazing visit even though it was so short.
We were welcomed by the owner, Pam, around 20:00. She gave us a tour of the lodge and showed us our room. The lodge is new and beautiful. Rooms are large and get very good light. Most have views of the garden and some of the surrounding bush. Our room had an outdoor shower and A BATHTUB! We didn’t take advantage of the tub, but the shower was terrific. There is no indoor shower, so I imagine it would be pretty chilly taking a shower there on winter mornings.
The breakfast Pam makes is awesome. Full English breakfast, and she does it really well! Pam was a fantastic host and, she honestly made our stay at Nyaleti that much better.
The lodge is in a fenced game area with giraffe, zebra, and a variety of other boks. We didn’t see any game, but the “estate” is a very nice place. It’s also right outside of Hoedspruit which makes getting any essentials easy.
There are some game reserves nearby. We did some game drives with our friends who were staying at Vuyani Lodge within Moditlo Reserve. Nyaleti was a lot cheaper and the accommodation was nearly as nice!
Check this place out if in the central areas of Kruger!

Room Tip: All seem to be great