Lol.travel
Vio.com
Prestigia.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2019

Some friends and family decided to reserve a table for Christmas lunch at Chapters Restaurant at Leriba Hotel. What a mistake. They obviously just wanted to make a quick buck. The planning for the occasion was appalling. We estimated that there was at least 300 people there and they had one barman on duty which caused a major backlog with all the drinks orders. Then the tables were shocking. Absolutely no decorations at all. No salt and pepper and cutlery was also dirty and not enough for all. We saw three people break the plastic chairs that were used for the seating. I am afraid the food was also shocking. We had to wait on numerous occasions for the food to be replenished and it was out in the open with no protection for the flies. Not hygienic at all. I am afraid, all in all, it was extremely disappointing and we heard a number of people complaining about the same things as us.I would not recommend this hotel to any of my friends or colleagues.

Room tip: No special rooms, I am afraid.
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 2 December 2019

We went as a group to an indaba at Leriba Lodge, the venue has lots of open spaces, you can walk around on the property, and there are lots of wild birds. The staff is very friendly and the food is delicious.

Room tip: The rooms overlook the gardens.
Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2019

I have asked to be removed from their database at least 10 times and I continue to get their junk/spam emails.

If this is how they run their marketing I would hate to see how they run their hotel.

Guess I would never stay there

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2019

We were a group of 10 people for a training and loved everybit of it at Leriba Hotel, after a very hectic day, it feels good to come and relax in a very calm and clean environment.
Very good customer care by both the reception and restaurant staff. airport pickups and drop off were a plus

Room tip: first floor rooms are quieter
Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2019

This was my first visit to this venue, However the visit ws nearly spoiled by lack of good visible directions around the area. Anyway, the venue is nice, with an attractive garden, and suitable for family outings.
We were there fo buffet meals, there was an option of fish and different meats ad salads, as wellas desserts.
While we were waiting for the other members to join us , we orderd some drinks, and one of us odered tea, however, it never arrived, until we reminded the waiter about the order, but we decided to cancel it. All in all, the set up both indoors and outdoors is well laid out. The inside seating was more appealing to me, It wa just a pity that, it was fully occupied.
We enjoyed the food and the desserts, not forgetting the cakes. The weather was also cool and warm. I hope to make a return visit and spend more hours. there.On Sundays, I suggest that one arrives early to avoid struggling for parking.

Room tip: No comment on this section
Date of stay: December 2018