“Mouthwatering, exceptionally yummy Indian food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mehak Indian Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 182 Restaurants in Centurion
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We ordered through MrD. The food was amazing.
My husband had the Butter Lamb (tender boneless lamb pieces in a deliciously creamy butter/tomato sauce). I had the Paneer Makhnie and it was one of the best paneer dishes I've ever tasted. We ordered samoosas for our little girl. The samoosas are big, and really tasty.
The portions are large and incredibly well priced. We ordered extra poppadoms, cucumber raita, and roti. It's way too much food for three people and I'm very excited about my leftovers for lunch for tomorrow.
We will definitely support this place again. The flavours are balanced and I can't wait to try something else from their wide-ranging menu.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

We went with friends on a weekday for lunch. The food was tasty - loved the Butter Chicken and Lamb Korma. The service was friendly and it was excellent value for money.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Easy going, good service and stunning curry flavors, i.e. butter chicken, biryani, lamb curry? I questioned whether the lamb meat was really lamb, or was it perhaps beef....but set that aside, the flavors and good service make up for this ambiguity.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Good Indian food, butter chicken, biryani, samoosas and more! This is not a fancy place but the food is good. No alcohol is served, but you can bring your own and there is no surcharge.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

After hearing some good reviews from family members, we decided to give Mehak a try. Comfortable, quiet seating inside, large portions of food. Chose mild options which still had a bit of zing. Lots of vegetarian options - we had the vegetable biryani, vegetable binny chow and lamb korma. The naan is amazing. The korma sauce is really good especially with the naan. Highly recommended.