Priceline
CraigEdmondson
Midrand, South Africa

Business and Leaisure Trip

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Feb 2024
Was pleasantly suprised that this facility was as good as the others I had stayed in in the Regal Group. Nice rooms and friendly service, at a very reasonable price. Not on the beach for the Beach Person, but close to all amenities and easy to in and out. Probably need better road directions cos the easiest and maps directed route, has a blocked access.
Date of stay: February 2024
0.2 km from Regal Inn Ballito
  • Agoda.com
2.7 km from Regal Inn Ballito
View more hotels in Ballito
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2023

The noise of the learners was unbearable. They were continuously knocking at our door looking for their friends. I was unable to study because of them. I called the reception area but no resolution. I suggest that learners should not be allocated to the same floor as the rest of the guests because they normally come in numbers.

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2023

Tried to cancel my accommodation... still got emails welcoming me to the venue on the wrong dates of original booking....

Many days of reaching out... poor communication and lack of feedback.

Requested a refund, Many weeks later I'm am still waiting.

Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 December 2020

Was billed but didn't check in.

Dont think I would recommend to anyone. Front desk was rude unfriendly, TV selection was not as promised, no internet as I needed to work, did see the network but nobody offered any assistance.

Goodluck and all the best. You going to need it.

Kind Regards

Robert Graham

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2020

Good day,

I found the room extremely small and the view was of the back of a parking lot of a factory. It was not scenic and quite deary. With regards to the room itself, the bed sheet did not fit the bed and kept coming off which I found extremely annoying and uncomfortable. For the three day stay, the same bed sheet was used which meant that the bedding was not changed. Upon request, there was no ice dispenser nor any tissues in the room. I also found that one movie channel was unacceptable. Basic necessities were only provided such as two towels and one soap only. I did not find that the room was value for money.

I did not enjoy the stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2020

The Staff at Reception was very arrogant and not helpful at all. I could see that they where the type of people that only go to work for a paycheck and not because thay have passion for their job or to sattisfy customers

Date of stay: December 2019