Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Emerleigh
Cape Town, South Africa

Great value, timeless classic

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 06 May 2024
Great value, impeccable service, wonderful staff and very comfortable beds. Our room was basic but we never needed anything extra. It was clean and we felt safe the entire time we stayed there. The food was delicious, too. I would definitely return.
Date of stay: April 2024
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Wilderness
Reviews (1 196)
1 196 results
All reviews putt putt family room tennis courts breakfast buffet within walking distance garden route family holiday enjoyed our stay pleasant stay one night stay cape town spa rally lagoon
Selected filters
7 - 12 of 1 196 reviews
Reviewed 27 April 2024

The hotel need a bit of revamp more especially the reception area, the passage and aircon(s) in the rooms is very old need to replaced.

Date of stay: April 2024
Reviewed 29 March 2024

I want to add that I nearly left the hotel feeling very despondent until Tracy Mokhali walked into me and asked how I am enjoying my stay.... it was at this moment that I felt her warm embrace, literally as if she wanted to hug me as I told her about my stay / experience!
She very quickly and professionally sorted this all out by speaking to / and calling the manager to have a chat with me.
Tracy was prepared to give up her very own room to make my stay better! I swear I would've left the hotel, very unhappy and would've shared my views until I had encountered her.
Today I saw her and told her how she made my stay so easy and comfortable for both my daughter and I. I even called my hubby last night to let him know how accommodating Tracy and Roelof were. My family and I will definitely be back, all because of them.
Roelof, the manager made me feel quite special too. I know that the hotel is quite busy but he took time out of his crazy schedule to have a chat with me.
Holidays are enjoyable and checking in at hotels are usually easy and guests tend to be happy, more so when the receptionist joins in on the smiles and "holiday vibes" - I did however feel the receptionist to be quite abrupt - even the way she spoke to the Rugby boys / other guests..... Again, I re-iterate the way Tracy made my daughter and I feel, was really special!
THANK YOU, TRACY AND ROELOF!
Stay Blessed!
Kelly

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2024

A rambling hotel well situated for visiting the Garden Route. Restaurants, shops and beach in easy walking distance. Friendly staff and a very good breakfast is available.
However, there were problems. In 4 days we only managed one hot shower. Seems to be a problem there as other guests we spoke to experienced same problem. There also seems to be a chair problem as well. The one in our room had a nail sticking out whilst the one on the balcony was split down the middle-2 dangerous chairs!

Room tip: Request confirmation that hot water is available in all rooms. Request confirmation that there no big conventions being convened at hotel .
Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2024

The experience was fantastic. A BIG thank you to your lady at Reception called TAMMY she goes the extra mile and more re customer service)
The HOTEL owners should invest in Employees like TAMMY.
The Restaurant is beautiful and the Food Excellent value for money!
We will definitely be returning!!

Room tip: The Hotel Restaurant Food can Rival any of the Restaurants in Town. The Seafood was excellent and the Breakfast delicious!
Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2024

The hotel seriously needs some maintenance. Broken doors and windows. Dirty Spa pool. No porter to carry bags all the way to the back.
Olivia at reception was great at check out. Could have been warned about the Telkom/Open Serve conference when we booked.

Date of stay: February 2024