“Good Vegan Options”

Add it.
Nino's
Ranked #72 of 138 Restaurants in Umhlanga Rocks
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Ninos deserves big credit for its multiple vegan options where you can order almost any meat meal with vegan strips (Frys) replacement.
Both myself & my wife enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Stopped here for a quick breakfast after shopping - had the large coffee plus option - great value at R42 - 2 eggs, bacon, toms and toast not a large portion but fit for purpose coffee was not as strong as I like - pleasant staff nice setting in the forecourt which was being upgraded - slightly better than average but not quite very good.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I visited Nino's over the weekend, it was a hot day so my fiance and I ordered iced coffees. My Vanilla Latte which was served filled with ICE CUBES and some coffee. The menu stated "crushed ice". I asked for it to be sent back, it was returned to me after it was put into a blender. So obviously I was left with three-quarters of glass filled with foam and the rest with coffee. It was horrendous and apparently this is how it is served. Of course, we decided not to order anything to eat given the standard of the beverage.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Great little restaurant that offers great service and good food. A treat for vegetarians as in most chicken meals the chicken can be substituted for soya. Prices of meals are also quite reasonable.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

Whilst staying at the Road Lodge I had breakfast here on 4 mornings. Amazed to find that you can have of choice of eggs, for example scrambled, poached etc., with lovely bacon and cherry tomatoes. 2 slices of brown or white toast including a little pot of jam. I really enjoyed this very much and it really did set me up for the day ahead. Lovely coffee as well.