Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Scenic40393461906

Birthday solo trip

Review of HoneyPot B&B
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Apr 2024
I am so glad I found HoneyPot Guesthouse!
The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was huge and very clean. I was alone but I felt so safe.
I really enjoyed my stay and will definitely be going back, there was I wasn't bothered unnecessarily but when I needed help with something someone was there to assist. Thank you HoneyPot!
Date of stay: April 2024
Room Tip: Book before they are sold out!
Trip type: Travelled solo
Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
  • Expedia.com
0.4 km from HoneyPot B&B
Pool
Exterior with pool and ocean views
    R 4 353
  • StayForLong
    R 950
1.5 km from HoneyPot B&B
View more hotels in Umhlanga Rocks
All reviews honey pot nice pool guest house heather umhlanga accommodation guesthouse
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2023

I had the pleausure of staying at the HoneyPot which I was in Umhlanga for Work. I was out the entire day and HoneyPot was just my place to sleep. Bob is the best host! He is such a kind soul and saw my early mornings and my late nights so proceeded to make my stay enjoyable non the less, Thank you so much Bob for my packed breakfasts that you had made everyday and put in my room so that i had something to eat before I left. And thank you to your amazing staff for cleaning my room so well that when i Came home late it was so nice to climb into a warm made up bed.

Thank you for Having me! I would definitely visit again :)

Date of stay: June 2023
Reviewed 20 March 2023

My colleagues enjoyed their stay. The owner Bob was very accommodating and friendly as always.

Will definitely book there again. Service was excellent and accommodation was clean. Value for money is great. And Bob was able to assist me with the booking immediately.

Date of stay: March 2023
Reviewed 30 November 2022

Good. Will defiantly stay at Honey Pot Again.
Bob is very accommodating and his staff are polite and unassuming.
Food was prepared well and served hot.
Extended stay for a couple of days, one day at a t time was not an issue and was accommodated never the less.

Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed 16 September 2022

Pleasant environment, wonderful friendly service from all staff. Was a pleasure to stay here. Bob was awesome, place is nice and quiet, allowing you to get on with work if need be. Breakfast is served according to your like, don't expect too much of variety.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 9 March 2022

Just returned home after a week in Durban stayed at the Honey Pot Guest House.
Super little Guest house run by Bob and Heather. They were great hosts and the guesthouse was a short walk into the centre of Umhlanga Rocks town and the beach. Hoping to return to escape the cold weather.

Date of stay: March 2022