“Three nights of bliss”
Review of Teremok Marine

Teremok Marine
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Umhlanga Rocks
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Great rooms and fantastic welcome. Quickly made to feel right at home. We stayed in the Douglas room which was large and comfortable with its own terrace that opened up to the inviting pool. I'm told by others in our group their rooms are also pretty special too.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Peter T

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Unfortunately I only managed 1 night due to this being a business trip, however the room, setting and overall look and feel of the property is class. Great breakfast made freshly to order served by charming staff. If I ever have to be in the area again I will absolutely be back!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Fifth or sixth visit and standards and service as consistent as ever. Beautiful room, lovely staff and great location! Unique rooms in exceptional grounds with views and the sound of the Indian Ocean.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Just checked out of the Teremok Marine today and thought I would post a review while my stay is still fresh in my mind. The guesthouse is located within easy reach of the Umhlanga beachfront and the property offers transfers to Gateway shopping centre and the surrounding areas too. When I checked in to the property, the staff could not do enough for me. This continued throughout my stay and Steph and Lynette looked after me so well.

I stayed in the Juliet suite and the room was spacious and very comfortable. I enjoyed small touches like the music playing when I entered the room, the tea and coffee station in the communal lounge area as well as the honesty bar.

Breakfast was fantastic and I had a very comfortable stay. I will definitely be returning. This property is a true gem.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2017

A fantastic small hotel hidden in outer Durban just a walk from the beachfront. Attention to detail was second to none with lovely staff who gave us lots of individual attention. Bedrooms were fabulous with a mixture of old/new/modern/antique furniture with lots of character. So sumptuous and peaceful. A great stay for 2 nights giving us peace from the mayhem of the city, the tranquility was the best part.... Then we ate out with recommendations from the Hotel and that was great too. i would recommend this Hotel to anyone - a great find, we will be back. If there was one problem, it was that you needed a university degree to turn the lights out in our room..........well worth it!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple