Teremok Marine
Protea Hotel Durban Umhlanga(Umhlanga Rocks)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$91
US$194
US$190
  • Pool
AHA Gateway Hotel(Umhlanga Rocks)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$109
Agoda.com
Royal Palm Hotel(Umhlanga Rocks)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$93
Agoda.com
The Oyster Box(Umhlanga Rocks)
US$350
US$275
City Lodge Hotel Umhlanga Ridge(Umhlanga Rocks)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$99
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Breakers Resort(Umhlanga Rocks)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdurban viewhonesty barbiscottiattention to detailfree standing bathbeach bagjuliet roomboutique hotelshuttle servicecoffee machinelittle touchesfree shuttleindian oceanhome from homea wonderful place to stayguest housebreakfast was delicious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Fifth or sixth visit and standards and service as consistent as ever. Beautiful room, lovely staff and great location! Unique rooms in exceptional grounds with views and the sound of the Indian Ocean.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Just checked out of the Teremok Marine today and thought I would post a review while my stay is still fresh in my mind. The guesthouse is located within easy reach of the Umhlanga beachfront and the property offers transfers to Gateway shopping centre and the surrounding areas too. When I checked in to the property, the staff could not do enough for me. This continued throughout my stay and Steph and Lynette looked after me so well.

I stayed in the Juliet suite and the room was spacious and very comfortable. I enjoyed small touches like the music playing when I entered the room, the tea and coffee station in the communal lounge area as well as the honesty bar.

Breakfast was fantastic and I had a very comfortable stay. I will definitely be returning. This property is a true gem.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2017

A fantastic small hotel hidden in outer Durban just a walk from the beachfront. Attention to detail was second to none with lovely staff who gave us lots of individual attention. Bedrooms were fabulous with a mixture of old/new/modern/antique furniture with lots of character. So sumptuous and peaceful. A great stay for 2 nights giving us peace from the mayhem of the city, the tranquility was the best part.... Then we ate out with recommendations from the Hotel and that was great too. i would recommend this Hotel to anyone - a great find, we will be back. If there was one problem, it was that you needed a university degree to turn the lights out in our room..........well worth it!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Great stylish and elegant B&B, should win Prices in magazines and competitions. Absolutely friendly and helpful. Car service to restaurants 15 minutes of walk away. Best choices of breakfast. Relaxing and quiet atmosphere. So great at the end of our two week trip!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Teremok Marine is one of the most charming hotels I ever stayed in. The rooms are large and both tasteful and practical. The view from our room went over the well-kept garden and to the Indian Ocean. The staff is most friendly and efficient. E. g. they pick you up from an evening out Downtown - more comfortable than a taxi. Whenever we will be back to Durban, there is only one place to stay: Teremok Marine.

Room Tip: All the rooms we stayed in can be recommended.
Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family