Teremok Marine
US$154
US$150
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Durban Umhlanga(Umhlanga Rocks)(Great Value!)
US$133
  • Pool
US$92
US$80
  • Breakfast included
AHA Gateway Hotel(Umhlanga Rocks)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$113
Agoda.com
Royal Palm Hotel(Umhlanga Rocks)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$92
US$84
US$77
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

The Sibaya Lodge(Umhlanga Rocks)
US$238
US$229
Hotels.com
Garden Court Umhlanga(Umhlanga Rocks)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$117
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Beverly Hills(Umhlanga Rocks)
US$365
The Oyster Box(Umhlanga Rocks)
US$397
US$357
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$426/night.

All reviewsdurban viewhonesty barattention to detailjuliet roomcomplimentary shuttle serviceboutique hotellittle touchescoffee machineindian oceana wonderful place to stayhome from homespa treatmentsbreakfast was deliciousbeautiful roomlounge areaevery staff membercomfortable rooms
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Just checked out of the Teremok Marine today and thought I would post a review while my stay is still fresh in my mind. The guesthouse is located within easy reach of the Umhlanga beachfront and the property offers transfers to Gateway shopping centre and the surrounding areas too. When I checked in to the property, the staff could not do enough for me. This continued throughout my stay and Steph and Lynette looked after me so well.

I stayed in the Juliet suite and the room was spacious and very comfortable. I enjoyed small touches like the music playing when I entered the room, the tea and coffee station in the communal lounge area as well as the honesty bar.

Breakfast was fantastic and I had a very comfortable stay. I will definitely be returning. This property is a true gem.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2017

A fantastic small hotel hidden in outer Durban just a walk from the beachfront. Attention to detail was second to none with lovely staff who gave us lots of individual attention. Bedrooms were fabulous with a mixture of old/new/modern/antique furniture with lots of character. So sumptuous and peaceful. A great stay for 2 nights giving us peace from the mayhem of the city, the tranquility was the best part.... Then we ate out with recommendations from the Hotel and that was great too. i would recommend this Hotel to anyone - a great find, we will be back. If there was one problem, it was that you needed a university degree to turn the lights out in our room..........well worth it!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Great stylish and elegant B&B, should win Prices in magazines and competitions. Absolutely friendly and helpful. Car service to restaurants 15 minutes of walk away. Best choices of breakfast. Relaxing and quiet atmosphere. So great at the end of our two week trip!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Teremok Marine is one of the most charming hotels I ever stayed in. The rooms are large and both tasteful and practical. The view from our room went over the well-kept garden and to the Indian Ocean. The staff is most friendly and efficient. E. g. they pick you up from an evening out Downtown - more comfortable than a taxi. Whenever we will be back to Durban, there is only one place to stay: Teremok Marine.

Room Tip: All the rooms we stayed in can be recommended.
Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Excellent rooms and service. The service is always very very friendly. The garden / pool is very nice. The pool can be be used all time. Small but usable gym. Basically all you need in very handy size.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business