Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mitchjagger
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom

Heaven on Earth.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 01 Mar 2024via mobile
What a wonderful place to stay. Excellent facilities, amazing staff and beautiful location. The staff at this resort can’t do enough for you, they are so friendly, always greet you with a smile and are so attentive. Special thanks to Ian (GM) and Busi (our waitress at the family pool) you were both wonderful. Can’t wait to see you next February! If you are looking for a place to holiday on the Dolphin Coast, Durban, South Africa, then you won’t be disappointed if you book here.
Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Wayne Smith, General Manager at Cabana Beach Resort, responded to this review
Responded 25 Mar 2024
Dear Mitchjagger,

Thank you for taking the time to rate Cabana Beach Resort with your excellent review. It sounds like you had an absolutely fantastic experience at the resort in Durban, South Africa. Ian and the rest of the staff seem to have made your stay truly memorable with their excellent service and friendly demeanor. Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, and it's great to hear that you are looking forward to returning next February, Looking forward to welcoming you back.

R 7 488
0.5 km from Cabana Beach Resort
Rooftop Pool
    R 2 146
    R 2 143
0.5 km from Cabana Beach Resort
Pool
Exterior with pool and ocean views
    R 6 999
Reviews (1 620)
1 620 results
1 172
1 172
All reviews entertainment team adult pool is family holiday main beach walking distance indian ocean south africa skimpy iain umhlanga timeshare pools unit bingo braai
Selected filters
2 - 7 of 1 620 reviews
Reviewed 29 February 2024

I visited the Spa at cabana beach and was absolutely blown away at the friendliness and professionalism of the wonderful ladies. I left feeling spoilt and relaxed, and I'll be back very soon
My nails were done beautifully and I have no words for how great my massage was
I cant wait to come back and try a hair service
xx thank you to the wonderful therapists

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2024

An old favourite with high quality service that touches the heart. Great accommodation with seas views from every room. Located in the heart of Umhlanga. Feels like the Med and always provides ongoing entertainment and a great relaxing retreat with so many returning loyal guests. Thank you !

Room tip: Expect to have a great time !
Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Wayne Smith, General Manager at Cabana Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2024

Dear johannQ851NV,

Thank you for taking the time to rate Cabana Beach Resort with your brilliant review. It sounds like you found a gem of a place in Umhlanga! A combination of excellent service, breathtaking sea views, and a touch of the Mediterranean vibe makes it a truly memorable experience. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return visit.

Reviewed 14 December 2023

I was delighted to be able to spend a week at Cabana Beach from the 25th November 23. I have spent many holidays here over the years with exchange thro RCI and have enjoyed them all.

I love the friendly staff and the lovely setting of the Resort right on the Beach Front. Unfortunately on this occasion my apartment was to the left of the building so I did not have the same panoramic view that you get from the centre of the building. None the less I had a little balcony to sit out on and that was all very enjoyable.

The apartments are all being refurbished but unfortunately I was on the 3rd floor and they had only done the first two floors.

The accommodation is first class as far as I am concerned. You have comfortable surroundings, a full kitchen with all you need. For me the special treat was the Maid service to make up your bed and wash your dishes that was wonderful!!!!

Would I recommend this Resort most certainly I would you will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. Will I return, I most certainly would love to.

I have met VERY, VERY nice members of staff since I have been holidaying there and I have to say all staff are great but one man that stands out for me is the LOVELY ENTERTAINMENT MANAGER Ian, he is such a lovely genuine person and always takes time to speak to you. You are a great Guy Ian!

Wayne the General Manager is also a very nice person always about if you need to speak to him.

You will most certainly NOT GO WRONG booking up a holiday here on my experience!

Date of stay: November 2023
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Wayne Smith, General Manager at Cabana Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2023

Dear missbute,

Thank you for taking the time to rate Cabana Beach Resort with your excellent review. It sounds like you had a wonderful time at Cabana Beach Resort! It's great to hear about your positive experiences with the friendly staff, the lovely setting and the first-class accommodation. The personal touch of the maid service and the enjoyable balcony must have added to the overall experience.
It's always nice when specific individuals like the Entertainment Manager Ian and the General Manager Wayne, stand out for their exceptional service. Thank you for sharing your positive recommendation, and hope you get the chance to return for another enjoyable stay!

Reviewed 27 November 2023

Arrived back from a week at Cabanna beach 2 days ago. What a fabulous place to spend a week. Lovely accomadation and location. The entertainment team deserve a mention 10 out 10 for there program which kept everybody involved. But all the staff at Cabanna beach deserve a pat on the back. Already planning our next visit for March next year. Many thanks Ken & Jane (smith)

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Wayne Smith, General Manager at Cabana Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2023

Dear Travel67180339971,
Thank you for your incredible rating and review of Cabana Beach Resort. It sounds like you had a fantastic experience. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the accommodation, location, and the entertainment team. Planning ahead for your next visit in March must be so exciting.
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 October 2023

We booked into Cabana Beach for a timeshare week in September. We had a lovely stay. Renovated rooms are modern and beautiful. Hotel and gardens are very well maintained. Staff are very friendly and the entertainment team are super awesome. Lots of activities throughout the day for adults and children. Great night life in the area with lots of things to do. It is safe to walk in the streets and on the beach in the evenings. I highly recommend this resort. Thank you for a wonderful stay, we cannot wait to return :)

Room tip: Service was efficient. Perfect location. Value for money.
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Wayne Smith, General Manager at Cabana Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2023

Dear JulieP4665,

Thank you for taking the time to review Cabana Beach Resort with your brilliant rating. Really delighted to note you had a wonderful stay in one of our newly renovated rooms. Our team are super awesome indeed - so pleased you enjoyed all the activities.
Umhlanga has evolved indeed with so much to do and safety is key.
Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back on your return visit.

kind regards,