Lowest prices for your stay
US$101
eDreamsUS$96
ZenHotels.comUS$102
Reviews (1 081)
1 081 results
All reviews gateway mall heated pool walking distance tsogo sun excellent hotel in room dining enjoyed my stay great stay the hotel staff clean rooms close proximity hotel room room service comfortable stay easy access home away from home umhlanga
Selected filters
3 - 8 of 1 081 reviews
Reviewed 29 March 2020 via mobile

We stayed for a few days at the Garden Court Umhlanga and didn’t regret our choice for one moment. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Rooms are well equipped and neat. Our room had 2 queen size beds which were comfortable. Amenities were good, heated pool fantastic for (especially) the kids and overall the facility was clean. Basic Gym facility with modern equipment. Breakfast buffet is excellent. Gateway Mall and other restaurants and facilities are in walking distance which makes for fantastic location overall. Give it a try!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2020

I had a great stay at Garden Court Umhlanga. The Hotel is very close to Gateway Mall (5 minute walk) the Biggest Mall in Durban! The environment is very apealing, staff were amazing and the Hotel is very clean! I would definately recomend this for my family and friends.

Reviewed 16 March 2020

Briliiant service, with great views from the room. Front desk reception staff are awesome and always happy to make your stay special. Easy access to Durban central and surrounding areas with the airport within a stone throws distance.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Dear anthonyna2020,

Thank you very much for your feedback which we have received via the tripadvisor platform after your recent stay at the Garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks. We do value your support and custom.

We are delighted to see that you have found our hotel and location to be suitable to you're requirements and that you enjoyed the time that you spent at our hotel. It was a pleasure for us to host you at our property and we do hope to see you once again when you are next in the uMhlanga area.

Please do feel free to contact me should I be able to be be of any further assistance to you.

Reviewed 9 March 2020

We always frequent this establishment in Umhlanga mainly for the convenient location, safety as well as the heated pool.Upon request vegetarian options are arranged for breakfast. Kuben the chef has excellent customer service skills as well as world class culinary experience. Well done and thank you for the assistance. Mr Mr Sikakane the chief executive security officer ensures that guest safety and convenience is his priority. Thank you

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2020

Dear 716kamleshg,

Thank you for your positive response to your recent stay at the Garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks. We continue to value your extended and ongoing relationship with our hotel .

I am happy to see that your stay has gone well and we are grateful to you for specifically nominating Kuben Chetty a member of the kitchen brigade and Officer Sikokane our front of house security officer for having made a positive impact on your stay I will make a point of sharing this with both of them and I know that they will both be extremely grateful for your generous acknowledgement.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you.

Reviewed 4 March 2020

I requested to be located in same level as gym before my arrival. When I was checking in I was told that there are no rooms available. I could not take a bath, water was sipping through the stopper. ..

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Dear teembela,

Thank you so much for sharing the details of your stay with us on the tripadvisor website after your recent stay at the Garden court in uMhlanga Rocks.We do welcome your feedback and value your feedback.

I have taken note of your comments and we do apologise for not being able to satisfy your request. We will process this with the relevant people and we remain grateful to you for bringing this to our attention.

Please do let me know if I am able to assist you any further with this.