Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$130
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Durban Umhlanga(Umhlanga Rocks)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$135
  • Pool
US$87
US$80
Agoda.com
AHA Gateway Hotel(Umhlanga Rocks)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$88
US$82
  • Breakfast included
Royal Palm Hotel(Umhlanga Rocks)(Great Value!)
US$305
US$95
Priceline
The Sibaya Lodge(Umhlanga Rocks)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$98
US$95
The Oyster Box(Umhlanga Rocks)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$398
Beverly Hills(Umhlanga Rocks)
US$367
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$449/night.

All reviewsgateway mallheated poolwalking distancebreakfast and dinnertsogo sunbreakfast staffexcellent hotelthe hotel staffin room diningclean roomshotel is situatedenjoyed my stayclose proximityexcellent staykeep up the good workroom servicebusiness hotel
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I enjoyed my stay at garden court umhlanga, I will definitely recommend the hotel to family and friends for future. The hotel is also very close to the big shopping mall which you can walk with your family or friends to go for shopping.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear l2044GJmm,

Thank You very much for using the tripadvisor platform to share the details of your stay at the garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks with us. We do welcome your feedback and value your patronage.

I am happy to see that you did enjoy your stay with us and that you found our hotel and location to be suitable to your requirements and expectations. We are grateful for your vote of confidence and we do hope to see you back with us when you are next in the uMhlanga area.

Please do feel free to let me know if I can assist you any further at any stage in the future.

Lance Dixon.
Garden Court uMhlanga Rocks.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Due to some delays we arrived at hotel exactly @ 22:00. Being frustrated and hungryyy. The lady at Front desk told us that dinner already closed and gentleman showed some empathy and told us to go straigthaway to dining room and see how we can be accomodated. That was highly appreciated given the circumstances, even though we found 4 chicken wings and few slices of roast meat, salads and desert. Overall experience was pleasant , will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear gaillianm,

Thank you very much for taking the time and trouble to share your thoughts with us after your recent stay at the Garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks.We do welcome your feedback.

I do regret to see that the dining experience was not that great. In future if you are running late it would be assist us if you can phone ahead and we would certainly try our best to assist you if your timing was
so close to that of the end of service in the restaurant. We would like to be able to assist you and would be better equipped to do so if we knew of your circumstances. Over and above this I am happy to see that the overall experience went well and we are grateful to you fr bringing this to our attention.

I do remain available should I be able to assist you any further at any stage in the future.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Lovely hotel, lovely staff , very close to shopping areas, two blocks from gateway shopping mall. A few blocks away from the beach. Safe free parking. They made our stay in Durban pleasant and memorable

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear mduduzid2015,

Thank you very much for assessing your recent stay at the Tsogo Sun Garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks. We do welcome your feedback .

I am happy to see that your stay went well and that you found our hotel to be suitable and convenient to your requirements and expectations.

Please do feel free to contact me should I be able to assist you any further at any stage in the future.

Garden Court uMhlanga

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Best stay ever, delicious food especially breakfast, clean rooms, hospitable staff. Close to all the places I wanted to go to. Oh and the parking is safe with helpful personnel. I would definitely recommend the hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Lethy Z,

Thank you very much for posting you thoughts on the tripadvisor website after your recent stay at the Garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks. We are grateful to you for your feedback.

I am happy to see that your stay went well and delighted to hear that you found our hotel , facilities and services were suitable to your requirements and expectations.

Please do feel free to contact me should I be able to be of any further assistance to you at any stage in the future.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Very helpful staff. Had an issue with the aircon and safe in the room, was sorted out promptly. Friendly bar service, and great pool activities. comfortable beds and great location to Gateway etc. Decent breakfast spread. Will highly recommend.

Stayed: December 2017
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear PrezReagan,

Thank you very much for taking advantage of the tripadvisor website after your recent stay at the garden Court in Umhlanga Rocks. We do welcome your feedback and value your custom.

First and foremost o do apologise for the inconvenience caused by the maintenance staff . I am happy to see that the response was quick and efficient. Over and above this we as a team are glad to see that the balance of your stay went well and that you did enjoy the time that you spent at our hotel.

Please do feel free to contact me should I be able be of any assistance or service to you.