Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$90
View deal
Agoda.com
US$94
View deal
PricelineUS$95
eDreamsUS$90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2020 via mobile

Savannah Park Luxury Self Catering Apartments is the most beautiful and safe hotel I ever visited. To me, this was like my second home as I stayed for a quite long time and more especially because the apartment had everything I need at home. The place is very stunning and peaceful, I really enjoyed my stay!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nomatraveler12
Reviewed 9 January 2020 via mobile

Enjoyed the loveliest stay her for 4 nights with 3 family members. Very clean, awesome setup of living facilities. Security. Proximity to city centre makes holidaying very easy. Staff are friendly and helpful. My kids loved it so we will definately use these facilities anytime we come.to Umhlanga!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2020 via mobile

Absolutely awful customer service, the administration is completely below competency level. The attitude towards issues caused by the actual establishment is completely unacceptable. I would never recommend them to anyone.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 6 January 2020 via mobile

We went there on our last holiday for 2019. Booked through them directly and they MESSED IT UP! Booked in April and fully paid in August (we were quite a big group and we all paid them together so that’s a lot of money) and they didn’t have a room for us! They said they “helped us out by providing a room and not having us go find other accommodation” when it was their booking or admin lady’s fault that our room wasn’t booked, not ours, theirs. They Didn’t take responsibility for anything! The room they gave us were two separate rooms when we booked the double room and when we requested to just stay there instead Of moving, they told us “no our room is ready” but was it not at all ready! Aircon was broken and toilet was also clogged and broken- to sum it up, it most definitely wasn’t ready for occupation, then having to move rooms a 3rd time after unpacking - ITS A HOLIDAY
Upon our dissatisfaction we went to complain by the office/reception to get some peace of mind about the situation and how they can assist us going further. I must say they are not trained at all in consumer complaints or know how to handle confrontation. Instead of taking full responsibility for wasting our money and time they were trying to shift the blame on us? And for what you ask? For their own incompetence.
Very snotty staff, worst service ever. I will never go back there due to their poorly trained staff members.
Oh and there’s no braai facilities, that’s a lie they’re advertising.

Reviewed 6 January 2020 via mobile

The staff at Savannah Park Luxury Apartments are exceptionally unprofessional and blatantly rude. The administrators neglected to book one two bedroom apartment, notwithstanding that we had paid in full.