Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Inakshi N

Breakers resort Umhlanga has still maintained its Gold Crown status well.

Review of Breakers Resort
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Sept 2023
Very well maintained resort. Clean, neat unit, well serviced, clean fresh linen and towels. Great amenities, beautiful pools and gardens, Stone throw to the beach walk. Friendly staff, good food at the restaurant.
Date of stay: August 2023
Room Tip: An excellent resort
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Exterior with pool and ocean views
R 4 495
    R 5 519
    R 8 762
1.7 km from Breakers Resort
View more hotels in Umhlanga Rocks
All reviews nature reserve controlled access your doorstep indian ocean pools unit facilities umhlanga promenade
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2023

My family had an amazing time, resort very child friendly and the staff are world class. The unit itself was magnificent. My kids are water babies, so the pool and waterslides are a super bonus. Hubby and myself enjoyed the bar very much. We will definately recommend it to others.

Reviewed 19 September 2023

Went away for my birthday and WOW the staff, the resort and the experience was just amazing. We booked directly with Suzan, and we had such a pleasant stay. Would definitely recommend this resort if you looking to relax and unwind. Also, the location was amazing.

Room tip: Just enjoy
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2023

Best family vacay resort! We are frequent guests at Breakers!This stay deserved a great review. Check in was so quick - Warm, friendly welcome, no queues and our room was ready. We had a beautiful seaview! The apartment was so clean and comfortable. The kids entertainment 10/10. In SA Great weather calls for a braai! We enjoyed the new braai area and the kids enjoyed hours of fun at the brand new jungle gym!

Room tip: The kids pool is heated. Amazing beauty spa and salon onsite! So dont worry if you break a nail packing!
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2023

Unfortunately have to say my experience with the hairdresser in the Breakers Resort was not a good one. After sending an email specifically asking for a stylist that can give me a consultation that did not materialise. Somebody called and I can only assume that is the owner after sending an email. At first I was impressed about the quick call after my email enquiry. But when I walked into the salon the one person there had no idea what I was booked for. She was certainly not the problem - but something is off about whoever is making the bookings vs what capability is in the salon. The treatment I paid for the stylist had to go get help from the Spa because she was just not coping with everything coming at her in the salon. I feel sorry for the stylist and I hope this review will not result in a retaliation against her. But I will not go back, that is certain.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2023 via mobile

The view on the 6th floor is amazing... Enjoy beautifull sunsets and the laggon on the left.The ressort is family friendly.The two bedrooms apartment is clean and spacious.Lots of activities available for kids.One of the best durban has to offer