Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$122
View deal
Hotels.comUS$160
eDreamsUS$168
TravelocityUS$160
PricelineUS$177
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews nature reserve apartment was clean games room pool area serviced daily main pool kids and adults your doorstep pleasant stay pools unit facilities umhlanga promenade lounge ushaka breakaway
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2021

Was terribly shocked about the ignorance of cleaning team of this unit and owner. Damage mold 2nd bedroom. Bath out of order. Sliding door broken. Kettle leaking, filfy dustbin, no toilet roll holder, no clean towels in 5 days nor linen. Agent try to phone owner without success.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 29 March 2021

We had a lovely studio on the 6th floor with a wonderful view out to sea. Our room was well appointed, the kitchenette had the appliances we needed, and the room was serviced daily. The resort was next to the Hawaan forest and a short walk from the beach.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 3 March 2021

I recently visited this resort and the one thing I must touch on is the honesty. When I checked out, I forgot my hair straightener in the room. Within minutes of getting into my car, the house keeping cleaner approached my car with the hair straightener. I was in awe of this. The place is neat, clean and absolutely convenient. You don't have to leave the resort because everything you need is right there. The staff are great ! The kitchen is fully equipped! Thank you

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

Breakers is child friendly with good facilities for children. I was impressed with a staff member on duty by the water slides ensuring the slides were used safely. I can recommend the St Christopher pizza which was served by the pool and absolutely delicious.

1  Thank Karynglock
Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

Lovely weekend away. Hotel has walk way access to promenade. With lockdown no access to beach but able to walk and run on promenade. Hotel has restaurant. Serves breakfast and has lunch menu that can be delivered to pool area. Slides for kids and 3 pools on site. Nice gym and games room.