“Quick snacks, meals and beverages”

Tree Natural Concept
Ranked #69 of 136 Restaurants in Umhlanga Rocks
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Clean, modern street-level café, that serves healthy quick meals and snacks. If you want a toasted sandwich this is probably the only place in downtown Umhlanga that serves them. This is a fairly new establishment owned by a young married couple who also run the yoga school that is adjacent to the café. So they are usually on the premises, and are happy to chat. Friendly staff. The café is located within walking distance of the beach and lighthouse and is an ideal place for a breakfast. mid-morning break, lunch or afternoon tea while you are wandering around the town or beach.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

With only three days in Durban, we chose to drive from Durban north to Uhmlanga twice just to come here. Typically, my partner is really wary about all the health food places I take him to, but not even he had anything to say about this. Amazing juices (matcha energy is my favorite) healthy protein bowl, and zucchini pesto bowl were our favorites. Wish Maseru wasn't so far from here so I could go every day!

Reviewed 17 December 2016

love this haven of the best creative breakfast and luncheons around. Ingredients are personally sourced and free range. The ambience is delightful, an outdoor setting alongside a yoga studio with the bonus of some great retail so if you love what you eat, you can buy a range of goodies from Tree. I highly recommend their delicious Tree Loaf, it freezes like a dream and is my favorite plus it is gluten free.
Tree also caters to vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, sugar free, nut free diners with emphasis on healthy eating.Their coffee is great and their smoothies are amazing, their yoghurt ice cream and waffles are memorable and their crispy kale salad my favorite. But don't stop there, the menu is extensive, the vibe awesome and the food quite beautiful.
Try it for yourself, and in the words of a holiday maker I met the other day "I come to Umhlanga twice a year and the highlight is to eat here, I have breakfast and lunch here
every day. I just love Tree."