Lowest prices for your stay
US$62
View deal
Priceline
US$62
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/07/02
Reserve now, pay at stay
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2019

The only staff I had dealings with were the kitchen staff, who did their best, but can't make up for a lack of hospitality on the part of the owner/?manager? Even on arrival, a maid greeted me and showed me to my room.
The WiFi is non-existent and only works, badly, in the common areas. Forget about it in your room.
There is no tea/coffee facility in any room - only a rudimentary trolley in the common area. Who wants to have to make tea or coffee with no privacy after a long day's work, or when waking up in the morning? No fridge in any room either - need I say it?
The flooring in the bathroom was cracked and lifting, and the towels and sheets are all brown, rough and uninviting. The fittings in the shower were cracked and dirty. There were fishmoths in the bath.
When offered breakfast I explained clearly that I do not eat meat, and asked for eggs and tomato, yet I was served eggs, bacon and an awful looking sausage - and the cook seemed very confused when I asked for a clean plate with ONLY eggs and possibly some tomato on it.
There is no fence around the property, which leaves a little doubt about safety (all the neighbouring properties had fences, security gates and in some cases, electric fencing)

Room tip: None. Don't even think about staying here.
Date of stay: October 2019