Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
US$133
View deal
Destinia.com
All reviews tsogo sun room service enjoyed my stay keep up the good work feel at home great stay casino golden horses pmb wifi receptionist establishment
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2020 via mobile

My family we there for a wedding nearby. The rooms were clean, spacious and well equipped. I really enjoyed the breakfast buffet. It had a great selection of hot and cold food choices. I walked through the casino and it looked great. The pool was a little small for lap swimming but it had a nice atmosphere. The staff were warm and helpful. I highly recommend.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sashenn2018
Reviewed 9 March 2020

The check-in was quick and the staff was friendly. The receptionist could see that I was exhausted and advised me to rather order room service. As I was travelling on a package I have always been forced in other Tsogo Sun establishments to go for a buffet (which I don't like) and this made me feel at home. There are renovations going on, but I didn't feel a lot of disturbance as such.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank Jane M
Reviewed 20 February 2020

Stayed in 310, coffee mugs had hair. And the bathroom floor. No attention is paid to repeat guests, I have stayed there for at least more than 20-30 nights last year alone. Doesn’t matter. Check in

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 11 February 2020

Overall excellent experience. Improve staff response to customer needs.
Location is spot on, near N2 and easy to spot. My phone died on me still on N2 from Dbn, but I hadn't gone far when I spotted the hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 2 February 2020

It’s a very great place with great service and all amenities are there. There is multiple restaurant and arcades to keep the kids entertained. The only problem is the WiFi which keeps logging you out.

Date of stay: January 2020