“Another Wimpy experience”
Review of Wimpy

Wimpy
Ranked #261 of 627 Restaurants in Durban
Description: Wimpy is a leading South African quick service restaurant with a wide range of burgers, breakfast and coffee. There's a Wimpy moment in everyday!
Reviewed 22 June 2017

This Wimpy as offering the usual Wimpy high standard services and food. The difference is that you are close to the ocean and the cool breeze when you sit in the open area. Not much else to say but to enjoy the food and the view.

There are newer reviews for Wimpy

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I was on an early flight from Durban and i was at King Shaka Airport at 5h00, i went to Wimpy and ordered breakfast. I must say the BF was nice and Hot and the staff are lovely

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here for years and the staff all know me now. Still get great service and feel part of the family.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

We were welcomed and seated with a smile from our waiter Bonga.i was with my son so he was given a colouring page and a board game to keep busy while we were waiting for our food.The drinks and food came on time,Bonga kept on checking if we were still ok.the food was mouth watering and the drinks were chilled since it was very hot.there"s team work amongst the waiters as well.i enjoy my lunch at Wimpy and so did my son.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

I dont usually go to these places! But breakfast was very good and coffee was very good! Thank you! Service was also very good and it has free Wi-Fi!!!