“Good bunny chow - highly recommended”
Review of Billal

Billal
Ranked #115 of 662 Restaurants in Durban
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I have not had a bunny chow in years, as I now reside in Cape Town, but was born and raised in Durban. So, due to my business trip, it was time to eat and I was craving a decent bunny chow. Billal's was recommended to me, by the locals who live there and was pleasantly surprised.

ordered the 1/2 bean bunny chow, which, It was not spicy, but the flavours were scrumptious. (I could have done with a bit more heat). Found the portion was good value for money) 2017 price for that R40. My colleague ordered the half mutton bunny at a cost of R100, who confirmed that it was absolutely divine.

Would definitely go back when I go to Durban.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I fell in love with their Lamb Karai Gosh, surely one of the best curries ive ever had, I went back the next evening for more!
My partner had the surf and turf and could only finish half of the meal.
I can also recommend the mixed grill.
My waiter Shawn was very attentive and recommended a dessert and Chai tea.
I had a great time!
This place offers great value for money

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The food was good but not authentic enough to our group's taste. What we requested and got was good but not what we expected

1  Thank S6200VSguestg
Reviewed 22 April 2017

I was in Durban on Holiday and we decided we wanted Indian Food, my daughter and husband had Chicken Bunny Chow and I had the Fish Curry and Rice, the food was delicious and the service was brilliant! The restaurant is clean and the staff are willing to assist. You will need to understand that since it is popular, there is a waiting time so you will need to be patient for a table but it is worth it because the food is fresh and delicious! 5 stars for Bilal Restaurant!!

1  Thank sammyrajah595
Reviewed 23 November 2016

The food was average but they offer big portions. Great service from the staff at the restaurant, food was available quickly