Open today: 11:00 - 17:45

from US$8,98
from US$8,98
from US$17,59
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

This is a great idea for a romantic evening out. Zulumoon offers different options to treat your partner. We did a "message in a bottle" trip. Our gondolier did a super job in getting the bottle with the message in the canal without my partner even seeing it and then skillfully steered the gondola to it to retrieve it.
Tip. Pre-book and make sure all the arrangements are taken care of if you want to do an evening trip

Date of experience: May 2017
ZMGJWL, Owner at Zulumoon Gondolas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Yolande

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this lovely review. I am so pleased to hear that it was a special time for you.
Kim Livingston

Reviewed 8 May 2017

the ride on the canal was very nice, we enjoyed it as a family especially the kids. it took me back to my first Gondola experience in Venice, so nice to have something like that closer to home. the scene around the canal is also very nice. we saw some fishes

Date of experience: April 2017
ZMGJWL, Owner at Zulumoon Gondolas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Ahhhh thank you for your lovely words. Venice was the inspiration for Zulumoon Gondolas. I am so pleased to hear that your whole family was able to enjoy themselves and that you got to see some of the amazing fish life.
Kim Livingston

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Amazing activity..Did the night tour...friendly excellent service..Will definitely return...Kids loved it too ..aged 3,8,12

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank mssafiyunasa
ZMGJWL, Owner at Zulumoon Gondolas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2018

Thank you so much for posting this lovely review.

We would love to have you visit again one day.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

my experience was amazing my fiancée had taken me on the gondola ride as it was my first time. the ride was so smooth and the atmosphere so serene , we had a lovely picnic on the gondola and a few sweet words were exchanged.......and then he popped the question ! it was beautiful beyond expection.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank soogrimnafiza

How wonderful to hear this.

Congratulations and thank you for taking the time to post this lovely review.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

I recently visited Zulumoon Gondolas with my fiancé and to be completely honest it was incredible. Made her smile and made me exceptionally happy!!

Date of experience: December 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank waleedbata981

Thank you thank you and we are all so pleased you enjoyed your time with us.