“WOW just WOW!!!!”

US$3,86*
African Gondola Boat Ride at Durban Point Waterfront Canal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Uniquely African Gondola boats will take you along Durban's beautiful waterfront canals....Feel far away from it all...A tranquil trip. Day Rides,Romantic Night Rides, Picnics, Message in a Bottle,Weddings, Events, Team Buildings, Masqued Rides.
Reviewed 26 May 2017

This was probably the best I could've surprised my Boyfriend with, and in the heart of our City!! :). Zulumoon you guys have out done yourselves. From the start of booking, to Kim consistently being in contact throughout the process - informing me of bad weather, etc. I felt like a bridezilla for the fact that I kept changing dates and times, and through it ALL Kim still managed to be as accommodating and sweet as can be! I cannot begin to express how Grateful Iam to Kim and her awesome team! they even guided me as to where to park, how to enter. Everything was absolutely EFFORTLESS. I chose the Picnic basket, message in a bottle Gondola and I all I can say is GO and experience for yourself how AMAZING this experience is!! had my bf in tears. This is an absolute MUST and I'll definitely be back! :)

ZMGJWL, Owner at Zulumoon Gondolas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank you SO much for this heartfelt and lovely review and it is a great pleasure and really no problem at all. :) - I am so pleased to hear how special it was for you and your partner. We indeed have a truly beautiful city with equally beautiful people.
Kindest Regards
Kim
ZMG

There are newer reviews for Zulumoon Gondolas

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

This is a great idea for a romantic evening out. Zulumoon offers different options to treat your partner. We did a "message in a bottle" trip. Our gondolier did a super job in getting the bottle with the message in the canal without my partner even seeing it and then skillfully steered the gondola to it to retrieve it.
Tip. Pre-book and make sure all the arrangements are taken care of if you want to do an evening trip

ZMGJWL, Owner at Zulumoon Gondolas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Yolande

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this lovely review. I am so pleased to hear that it was a special time for you.
Kind Regards
Kim Livingston

Reviewed 8 May 2017

the ride on the canal was very nice, we enjoyed it as a family especially the kids. it took me back to my first Gondola experience in Venice, so nice to have something like that closer to home. the scene around the canal is also very nice. we saw some fishes

ZMGJWL, Owner at Zulumoon Gondolas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Ahhhh thank you for your lovely words. Venice was the inspiration for Zulumoon Gondolas. I am so pleased to hear that your whole family was able to enjoy themselves and that you got to see some of the amazing fish life.
Kind Regards
Kim Livingston

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Amazing activity..Did the night tour...friendly excellent service..Will definitely return...Kids loved it too ..aged 3,8,12

1  Thank mssafiyunasa
Reviewed 27 January 2017

my experience was amazing my fiancée had taken me on the gondola ride as it was my first time. the ride was so smooth and the atmosphere so serene , we had a lovely picnic on the gondola and a few sweet words were exchanged.......and then he popped the question ! it was beautiful beyond expection.

1  Thank soogrimnafiza