Open today: 11:00 - 17:45

from US$8,73
from US$8,73
from US$17,09
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2016

I recently visited Zulumoon Gondolas with my fiancé and to be completely honest it was incredible. Made her smile and made me exceptionally happy!!

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank waleedbata981
ZMGJWL, Owner at Zulumoon Gondolas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2018

Thank you thank you and we are all so pleased you enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

An amazing experience with a picnic on the boat as u ride and a surprise message in the bottle floating by was the cherry on the top and really made the birthday even more extra special. A big thank you to Kim for being so accommodating excellent service. And thank you to percy the driver for being so friendly wonderful customer service. Overall it ended the birthday in the most beautiful way. Thanks guys highly recommend you.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank giselle_moodley

My apologies for such a belated reply to this lovely review.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Really enjoyed the rides. Was relaxing and romantic as well. Fun for the whole family and exciting with friends. The gondoliers are very friendly and my whole experience overall with the people of gondola was really pleasant. They are a professional company who corresponded with me without.

3  Thank sarikageo

What a lovely review - we really appreciate you taking the time to post this.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

excellent enjoyed ourselves. this is the second time we've used it and the ride was just as enjoyable. Time was too short though.

2  Thank imunthree
ZMGJWL, Owner at Zulumoon Gondolas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Ahh lovely to hear you enjoyed it and thank you so much for taking your time to give us this feedback. I am sorry the time felt short. We do really value this feedback and will consider it for the future when structuring our packages. We have quite a range of rides which vary in length,these are all available on our website and soon will be bookable directly via trip advisor. I trust you have a great week further.
Kim Livingston
Zulumoon Gondolas

Reviewed 18 November 2016

overall my child enjoyed the ride. the scenery was beautiful,
my kids really enjoyed it, it was her birthday

1  Thank sarojenin
ZMGJWL, Owner at Zulumoon Gondolas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

I am so sorry to hear that you had to wait for your booking - we do try to be on time for everyone so this should not have happened.
I am very pleased to hear that overall you enjoyed your ride but would love to correct the fact that you had to wait.
If you would like to contact me directly please email dpwbookings@gondolas.co.za and ask for Kim to respond to your email using the reference sorejenin, I will be happy to refund you the cost of your ride or offer you a discount to that value on a future booking should you wish. Thank you for taking the time to review us on trip advisor.