“my beautiful proposal on a gondola ride”
Review of Zulumoon Gondolas

US$3,86*
African Gondola Boat Ride at Durban Point Waterfront Canal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Uniquely African Gondola boats will take you along Durban's beautiful waterfront canals....Feel far away from it all...A tranquil trip. Day Rides,Romantic Night Rides, Picnics, Message in a Bottle,Weddings, Events, Team Buildings, Masqued Rides.
Reviewed 27 January 2017

my experience was amazing my fiancée had taken me on the gondola ride as it was my first time. the ride was so smooth and the atmosphere so serene , we had a lovely picnic on the gondola and a few sweet words were exchanged.......and then he popped the question ! it was beautiful beyond expection.

1  Thank soogrimnafiza
There are newer reviews for Zulumoon Gondolas

Reviewed 21 December 2016

I recently visited Zulumoon Gondolas with my fiancé and to be completely honest it was incredible. Made her smile and made me exceptionally happy!!

2  Thank waleedbata981
Reviewed 14 December 2016

An amazing experience with a picnic on the boat as u ride and a surprise message in the bottle floating by was the cherry on the top and really made the birthday even more extra special. A big thank you to Kim for being so accommodating excellent service. And thank you to percy the driver for being so friendly wonderful customer service. Overall it ended the birthday in the most beautiful way. Thanks guys highly recommend you.

1  Thank giselle_moodley
Reviewed 21 November 2016

Really enjoyed the rides. Was relaxing and romantic as well. Fun for the whole family and exciting with friends. The gondoliers are very friendly and my whole experience overall with the people of gondola was really pleasant. They are a professional company who corresponded with me without.

3  Thank sarikageo
Reviewed 20 November 2016

excellent enjoyed ourselves. this is the second time we've used it and the ride was just as enjoyable. Time was too short though.

2  Thank imunthree
ZMGJWL, Owner at Zulumoon Gondolas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Ahh lovely to hear you enjoyed it and thank you so much for taking your time to give us this feedback. I am sorry the time felt short. We do really value this feedback and will consider it for the future when structuring our packages. We have quite a range of rides which vary in length,these are all available on our website and soon will be bookable directly via trip advisor. I trust you have a great week further.
Kim Livingston