“Good function spot”
Review of Lupa Osteria

Lupa Osteria
Ranked #23 of 672 Restaurants in Durban
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Yesterday we had a great time at a 30th birthday party at Lupa, bar service was on point as were the starters and pizza's.
Drinks can be on the pricey side so be sure to check before ordering.
Pizzas have good thin bases and plenty toppings. Always served hot and fresh.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I'd heard people talk about Lupa - and I'd driven passed many times - but never tried it. Had a look at their menu and saw they did gluten free pizza - so thought I'd give it a try! Really good pizza! Really great atmosphere. I actually really loved the restaurant and will be back! Friends ate pasta and it all looked really good! We were all super impressed by the food! Nice menu with great options! Nice vegetarian and gluten free options! Well worth a visit!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Sunday dinner. Ordered the special fettuccine dolce vita langostines with cream R180,
In my book not cheap- actually I am being indulgent with my food and budget. 1st problem - no fettuccine, no close alternatives like tagliatele or my favourite linguine. Only spaghettli - not a fan but i order. Not bad overly creamy small pieces of langos and definitemy not served with any
finesse or like a surpurb meal- rather something I whipped
up for the boys when hubby wasn't around! Not nice when i admired the wine glasses and elegant carafe- needs to be consistent on every dish on the menu- get it right guys.

1  Thank Anasuyah
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

First time at a lupa restaurant and it won’t be my last! The homemade pasta was so delicious! Dessert was incredible too, can’t fault them on that. Did seem to be a slight mix up with the booking but they managed to rectify it smoothly! I’ll be back!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Went with 15 family members. We were seated in minutes. Ordered a combination of pizzas and pastas all with no complaints. All round good service and vibe.

1  Thank Rakesh K