“This place is different in each location”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #288 of 642 Restaurants in Durban
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Experience a truly South African dining experience at Nando's in Durban. Our flame-grilled PERi-PERi chicken restaurants are world famous for their succulent, grilled to perfection, butterfly-cut chickens. Add spice to your life with a meal from our Portuguese style menu. We've set the eating experience on fire and we can't wait for you to join our table because if there's one thing we love as much as PERi-PERi, it's lots of people to enjoy it with!
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Personally I love this place so much that I end up going each time I am traveling. The beauty of Nando's is that it has got a unique taste in each country. This was just delicious and different.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

When I first saw the Nando's at The Workshop I wasn't too chuffed due to its location. It is ideal if you would like to make a takeaway purchase. If you enjoy having lunch at the centre of a busy mall then this Nando's would be ideal for you.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Nando`s workshop is just conviniently located for a person willing to eat in a not so complicated place.
Besides having to wait for the order,I got irritated by the fly that kept on nagging me during my meal.
The service was good though.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

For those who want chicken on the go or to dine in, Nandos at the Workshop can offer various iterations of the humble fowl from the traditional roast to the health conscious wrap. The kicker here would be the spices and sauces that Nandos is known for. Also, vegetarians may be able to avail of the salads and the vegetarian preparations and those looking for other meat fare have options too.