“Food is bland and service is bad”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #484 of 685 Restaurants in Durban
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Experience a truly South African dining experience at Nando's in Hillcrest, Durban. Our flame-grilled PERi-PERi chicken restaurants are world famous for their succulent, grilled to perfection, butterfly-cut chickens. Add spice to your life with a meal from our Portuguese style menu. We've set the eating experience on fire and we can't wait for you to join our table because if there's one thing we love as much as PERi-PERi, it's lots of people to enjoy it with!
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I was really disappointed with the food. It was under cooked and seemed like it was not worth the effort, small portion. The chips was cold and the staff is unfriendly.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

We only take away from this restaurant as it is close by but I have to say I have never been disappointed. The food is consistent, the service is sharp and the computerised system they have installed is great. All I have to do is give them my cell number and I'm greeted by name immediately and I ask for the "usual" - 15 minutes later I'm back home and enjoying it!