“Good food as always”

Ranked #270 of 642 Restaurants in Durban
Cuisines: Fast food, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Experience a truly South African dining experience at Nando's in Durban. Our flame-grilled PERi-PERi chicken restaurants are world famous for their succulent, grilled to perfection, butterfly-cut chickens. Add spice to your life with a meal from our Portuguese style menu. We've set the eating experience on fire and we can't wait for you to join our table because if there's one thing we love as much as PERi-PERi, it's lots of people to enjoy it with!
Reviewed 9 October 2016

After all the years, their food is still good and consistent. Healthy option since it is flame grilled and you can go for salad options instead of fries. Just remember to make sure of the hotness level. Hot IS Hot

Reviewed 13 June 2016

I enjoyed a lemon and herb chicken at this outlet and the food court was clean and there was always somebody picking up and cleaning the place.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

I tried calling several times from the Hotel we were staying at, but the phone kept ringing. Even the Concierge tried calling but was unsuccessful. Eventually someone answered my call but the line was terribly noisy and I had to shout to place my order. The order was delivered within the specified time but the chicken was undercooked and not at all like the quality we are used to. I will not order from this branch again.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

The service offered by Nando's Sun Coast is better than most around the Durban CBD area. I've never encountered any problems with their food or service. However, the seating arrangement is not so great unless you enjoy having your lunch/dinner in an open plan at Sun Coast.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

There is no sense of order. Sometimes there are 2 lines and sometimes 3. When you finally get to ordering, the cashiers make you feel like they are doing you a favour. You are then left to hang around and hope that your order is called when it is ready. Often you only know that your order is ready when you ask one of the staff.