“A very dingy experience...”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #320 of 642 Restaurants in Durban
Cuisines: Fast food, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Experience a truly South African dining experience at Nando's in Durban. Our flame-grilled PERi-PERi chicken restaurants are world famous for their succulent, grilled to perfection, butterfly-cut chickens. Add spice to your life with a meal from our Portuguese style menu. We've set the eating experience on fire and we can't wait for you to join our table because if there's one thing we love as much as PERi-PERi, it's lots of people to enjoy it with!
Reviewed 7 September 2016

No welcome experience as per in normal Nandos tradition and place too small to enjoy your dining experience. Worse I went to the Mens Room and smell was not to nice and very close to tables just walking out - How can I forget this they had to organise one car park attendant to pay him R50 to remove nuisance left on the urinals... ( sorry about this folks - worst experience nogal in eatery) spoiled my appetite though order was ready left and had to buy Chicken Licken down the road.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I ordered a quarter chicken and chips which arrived in a few minutes and the chicken was tender and very tasty I will definitely go there again to have a meal

Reviewed 31 May 2016

I enjoy the half chicken tangy tomato with the hot pot - tangy tomato. it was a good meal. We normally sit in and staff was friendly.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

It is better to buy a take-away would not advise sit-in. The staff were not so friendly... fast food places are not so much of my kind-of-place to go to

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Could have been way better, but indeed it lacks some finesse, and that attraction that one has that would have sealed the combination that this setting provides. The hustle and bustle might overshadow the potential quality, and the service probably could do with an upgrade. Nando's could do better! So much potential.