“Simply the Best”

Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

The food tastes incredible and the portions are generous, but the best part was the friendly and helpful service.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 7 May 2018

More than tremendous. Staff were fantastic as was the food. The all aboard platter n cheesy garlic roll n pina colada were the bomb. The meal was the best way to end our visit to Durban. The owners seem kind to their staff and the availability of salad facilities added to a positive overall experience.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Great food
Great location
Great ambience...

Take the right company, order to your hearts desire and enjoy the great food.

When food arrived it seemed impossible that it would all be eaten...at thr end of th meal not.even the garnishing remained.

No complaints only 5 stars

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Had a really great time. We ordered the tricorns (cheese samoosas) and the cheesy garlic roll which was amazing. The garlic roll tasted totally different than usual and was delicious. The steak is fantastic and someone even stated better than Spur. The creamy butter prawns(curry) and rice is really tasty but the roghni naan is a little dry but nice with the curry. We had a small misunderstanding regarding the order and when it's very busy, (which is almost always during the evening) the waiters tend to lose concentration and might not hear properly or at all. I ordered the chicken but the waiter didn't hear me and my sister ordered the same thing that I ordered but we didn't realise that it was the same thing as he did not repeat the order but it was our mistake for not asking him to did so. My sister thought it's grilled butter prawns and not a curry but luckily he ordered the family size curry so we all enjoyed the food. The service is a little slow. It's a little annoying when you have to keep repeating yourself to get what you want. My husband asked like 5 times for a toothpick. We arrived at 7:30 and we were served quite quickly in the beginning but then after the order mix-up, my sister ordered some fish and it took a long time to arrive. It only came at 9:00. I'm a little disappointed that the service is not as amazing as the food but the waiters are friendly and understanding.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and i visted sunkist,it is definitely theee mosst amazing resturant ever visted.It offers a variety of dishes to suit all taste buds.ThankQ sunkist for the lovely service and food,hoping it opens in jhb also soon.

Date of visit: October 2017