“Delicious ! ”

Mo-Zam-Bik Florida Road
Ranked #24 of 720 Restaurants in Durban
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This restaurant is our hidden gem set in a courtyard just off the buzzing Florida Road in Morningside, Durban. With a seating capacity of 120, guests can sit back and relax in our newest barraca either upstairs on the deck overlooking the terrace below or the inside with our modern twist on our Mozambican decor.
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Most delicious tender chicken you will ever find. Juicy soft chicken with chips and coconut rice. Absolutely mouth watering. Starters - calamari and cherizo in mild peri peri butter sauce. Again delicious! Great vibe no matter what time you go. High recommend!

MozambikHeadOffice, Manager at Mo-Zam-Bik Florida Road, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thank you for your review. Just reading this description makes us hungry!!
The starter is my (Marketing manager) personal favourite too.
We are thrilled that you enjoyed the experience and look forward to hosting you again.
Please look out for our seafood platter for two to be launched at Florida Road this week.

Regards,
Mozambik Management

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I just read about this place some minutes I decided to go there and I'm so happy I did. Clean and great restaurant with nice interior perfect for drinks and hanging out with friends. I was on a lunch date and the staff was incredible nice and welcoming. They recommended nice dishes for us and talked to me before my friend arrived. Recommend this place for sure!

MozambikHeadOffice, Manager at Mo-Zam-Bik Florida Road, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Hi syp909!

Thank you for your wonderful review it is great to hear that your visit with us was memorable :-) Top quality food, service and vibe are of utmost importance to us, and your kind words are a huge compliment to us !

We hope to see you again very soon!
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Went for dinner with friends. Peanuts supplied were not fresh as they were soft.
Trinchado chicken starter was tasteless and lacked seasoning and sauce very watery.
Peri Peri chicken was average but the Rump steak (Sacana) was very tough and not the greatest.
Service was acceptable but the noise level in the resturant makes for a very unpleasant meal, as you cant hear yourself speak.

MozambikHeadOffice, Manager at Mo-Zam-Bik Florida Road, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Good afternoon Daverab66

Thank you for your review, apologies for you unpleasant experience at our establishment.

Please send us your contact details to ballito@mozambik.co.za, we would like to have a chat and investigate a bit.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I took my overseas visitors to Bo Zam Bik Restaurant in Florida Road. We all chose sea food dishes, I chose Mozambique prawns with peri peri sauce served with rice, wow, what a sumptuous meal, prawn were so delicious and juicy. My visitors enjoyed their meal at the restaurant as well.

Good afternoon 831bcm

Thank you for review and that you all njoyed your meals, hope to see you again soon

Take care

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I must start by stating that I'm not a big fan of seafood and usually don't like the taste. But the Hake with garlic, lemon and herbs was absolutely the best tasting fish I've ever had and was worth he R99 price. Most definitely, we will be back for more of that! My wife also raved about the veggie curry served with coconut rice. With two soft drinks, the total bill was R216. Will we go back again? Most definitely, yes!

Hi punchbuggy_winnah!

So sorry for the delay in response, thank you for your super review :-) we are so happy to hear you and your wife enjoyed your meals, we really do put quality of food at the top of our priorities along with service and vibe. You made our day with this great compliment!

Hope to see you again very soon for another great visit !

Take care